SHIP IT

Just to let everyone know but this is a one page book. and now in this thing you would know why you should ship it. Tbh this is one if my OTP's in homestuck. And of all, I do not own homestuck, homestuck does indeed belong to my amazing senpai, Andrew Hussie.

SHOUT OUT TO ANDREW HUSSIE!!

-----------------------------------------

Reason No.1: When that time when Karkat was gonna Revive Kanaya, Karkat didn't just simply kissed her, he simply kissed her pattionately. (Sorry if I spelled it wrong) After all, he did indeed cried when she was dying.

Reason No.2: In a headcanon I actually read, but Karkat gave his first kiss to Kanaya, and no one else.

Reason No.3: Also in a headcanon, but I remember that whenever Kanaya or Karkat gets angry/irritated/upset. They both would lay on their laps and talk about it with each other.

Reason No.4: I have recently noticed that while reading it, Karkat does enjoy Kanaya's company.

Reason No.5: okay you know how Karkat died? (Sorry for spoilers) Kanaya cried for him...

Reason No.6: Morails... They are fucking Morails..

Reason No.7: Although its not a quite a reason and not related to homestuck. Me and my guy friend is like that. What's very wierd that I myself, is a Virgo (Kanaya). And my guy friend us a Cancer (Karkat).

Reason No.8: They are just kawaii together...

Reason No.9: They both comfort each others time...

Reason No.10: Just ship it.

-------------------------------------

Its not like im forcing you guys to ship it or anything, but yeah... Its a pretty cute ship and that's my OTP. I strongly think about this ship many times. But yeah, I ship it hard, like FedEx. Although, Morails before Pails!!

*eyebrow dance*