✨『 𝒯𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒹 』✨

By the way guys, kind of imagine forte green and grey like this:

Credits for drawing this goes to Roast-blueberry.

I just realized that grey is taller than forte green. FORTE IS TALLER THAN GREY PLZZ 🙏. anyways enjoy this menace to society 😊

-
-
One day on the spaceship skeld, two of the crew-mates, well one crew-mate and one Imposter, Forte Green suddenly had become touch-deprived, while Grey unknowingly became the victim of Forte Green's constant need for physical touch. (Why am I like this)

From casual shoulder taps to friendly pats on the back, Forte Green found every excuse to touch Grey while doing their tasks on the ship. Whether it was to get Grey's attention or simply wanting to touch grey, Forte Green's touches were becoming more often and noticeable to the rest of the crew.

Grey, on the other hand, found himself growing increasingly flustered by Forte Green's touches. Every time Forte Green's hand brushed against his, Grey's heart would race, and his cheeks would flush with embarrassment. He couldn't understand why Forte Green seemed so insistent on touching him, and he struggled just to not make his face go completely red in front of the rest of the crew.

Meanwhile, Forte Green was well aware of the effect his touches had on Grey. He found Grey's flustered reactions utterly adorable and couldn't resist teasing him every chance he got.

"Oops, sorry Grey! Didn't mean to bump into you like that," Forte Green would say with a playful wink, causing Grey to stammer and fumble over his words.

The other crewmates began to take notice of Forte Green's behavior and Grey's flustered reactions. They exchanged knowing glances and chuckled to themselves, amused by the unfolding drama between the two crewmates.

"Looks like Forte Green has a crush on Grey," one crewmate whispered to another, forcing a giggle from both of them.

"Yeah, and Grey's reactions are just too cute! I wonder if he'll ever catch on," the other replied, shaking their head in amusement.

But despite the crewmates' obvious gossip, Grey remained oblivious to Forte Green's intentions, too busy with trying to navigate through the awkward interactions without making a fool of himself.

As the days went by, Forte Green's teasing only seemed to get more often, and even more touchy much to Grey's dismay. But deep down, other than all the flustered embarrassment, Grey couldn't deny that he liked, no, even loved the sudden attention that he received from forte green.

Eventually, during a particularly chaotic task in the engine room, Grey couldn't take it anymore. "Forte Green, could you please stop touching me?" he blurted out, his cheeks burning bright red.

Forte Green's playful grin faltered for a moment, replaced by a look of genuine concern. "Oh, Grey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," he said softly, his teasing tone slightly vanishing.

Grey's embarrassment only grew as he realized the effect his outburst had on Forte Green. "No, I mean... it's not that it's not uncomfortable.. It's just... you always catch me off guard and I get embarrassed.." he admitted, his face red and his voice barely above a whisper.

When Forte Green noticed that Grey got flustered whenever he touched him, a playful grin formed at his lips.

"So you're not uncomfortable with this?" Forte Green asked as he touched Grey's hips with the palms of his hands.

Grey's face burned a bright red. "I-I... well, no, it's just..." Grey stammered, unable to find the right words.

Forte Green leaned in slightly, his voice a soft murmur. "Good to know, because I quite enjoy it," he said, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "But I'll try not to catch you off guard too much."

Why did I make this