Accident???

Vote target 20+

Ab vote target achieve kroge tabhi next chapter upload krungi 😈

Anyways I hope you like this chapter.

Happy reading 💕

Armaan's pov

After dinner , my mind was still reminiscing about the past, how I met Kavya, in the early days , she seemed to be a generous and kind girl ,which somewhere attracted me .

But as time passed , I got to know about her likings , she liked me too , soon we started dating, but the feeling of commitment and fulfillment was always missing .

With her , I felt like a ATM than a boyfriend. In no time I realised, it's not love but infatuation.

One day , my friend sent me a picture, of Kavya kissing a guy in a club. I wasn't heartbroken or something , but disheartened.

The next day ,Kavya was nowhere to be found , as if she never existed.

I never searched for her after. But made sure , not to fall for such a girls trap .

But today, after so long she appeared out of nowhere, making me surprised yet disgusted. I can't imagine myself sitting with her in the same room , let alone the marriage .

I was in my thoughts , when the chain of my thoughts got broken by a knock . I opened the door and saw Ma , she came inside with a cup of milk.

" Maa , it's late , why haven't you slept yet?" I Asked inquisitively .

" How can I sleep knowing my son is sleeping empty stomach!" Madhuri said with a sad smile
she actually noticed how my action changed , I have merely touched any food on my plate.

" Why are you still sad?"

" Aru , It's nothing like that."

" Maa "

" Ok , I didn't like Damini di interfering in our lives and making decisions for my son."

" I promise you Maa , you're daughter in law will be of your choice."

Madhuri sighed in relief, her concern for her family was valid as the silent dominance of a third person in their family is always objectionable.

She smiled at her son and suddenly realized hit her.

" Acha , Aru , Maa ji was talking about a girl , who spilled coffee on you ."

" Hmm , what's with her ."

" Should I get you married to her?" Madhuri completed, the sentence and started laughing at her son

" MAA..."

. . . . . . . . . .

Author's pov

Next day

Armaan was in his office, focusing on his work . When his PA came in and informed him about , a meeting with A3 ltd.

He sighed , A3 ltd , is where Amar works and the company is of his father Anand Kapoor.

Today, Anand Kapoor was also attending the meeting . He was a perfectionist. This was making Armaan little tensed about meeting.

Time skip