Intro

We ran down the hall. The bullets whizzing by our heads. I turned to Burque, her purple locks flying in the wind. "I didn't know he would be that offended." She yelled. I rolled my eyes as a bullet hit the box next to my head. I ran a little faster yanking her with me. "You kicked a drug lord in the balls, after spitting your gum in his face, and calling him a douche. I think offended is an understatement." We reached the door to the alley, but it was locked. I heard the yells of the two gunmen as they were closing in.

Shit.
_~^~_

72 HOURS EARLIER

"What do you mean I'm not on the list?" I slurred. I wasn't totally 'losing my shit' drunk, but I felt the buzz coming. My purple curls framed my face, I took another swig of the bottle in my hand as I stared the bouncer down. It dribbled from my lips slowly dripping down my neck, and into the low cut neckline of my dress. Let's just say your parents wouldn't approve. The bouncer followed the couple drops down my white dress, which was surprisingly not stained. I leaned in close, "You wanna know somethin?" I asked he nodded and took an audible gulp as I leaned close to his ear. I rubbed closer, his little bouncer...bouncing. I felt him suck in a breath. "You..." I let my lips brush his ear.." Are an ASS!"

I threw the drink at him, the bottle shattering but only drops hitting him because that was how much I left. I turned on my red heels, stumbling and grabbing the brick wall for support. I pushed off, walking with as much balance as a sober.

My designated driver/brother rolled his eyes at me. "You should have let me go at him." Anthony said licking his lips. I gagged, only half faking and he just rolled his eyes. We were twins (I was older by 8 minutes), our parents died in a car crash when we were little. None of our relatives wanted us. We never found out why, but lucky the system didn't separate us and we went to a couple foster homes.

"You're a fucking sloppy drunk Burque McClain." My brother said laughing at me. I smacked his chest, "Hahaha, take me home, this night was a bust anyway, neither of us even got laid."

My brother started whistling to himself, looking everywhere but me.
"WHEN!" I about screeched. I thought back to the beginning of our night, every club Jonathan had stopped and used the bathroom after only drinking one drink. I stared dumbfounded, why did it take me this long to realized. "Pitcher or catcher, how many?"

My brother looked at me offended, his green eyes popping in comparison to his dark skin. "Pitching of course, I'm offended you would even think of me in that matter." He said over dramatically, even resting the back of his hand against his forehead.

"How many?!"

"Not telling."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Spill!!"

"No, Burque Ebony!"

"TELL ME OR I WILL GO FIND A HOBO AND TELL HIM YOU'RE HORNY AS FUCK AND YOU CAN JUST ADD HIM TO THE LIST!"

People stared at us, though half them were drunk and didn't comprehend what was happening.

I heard my brother mumble a number and stepped closer.

"Eight."

Holy fuck, I haven't had good sex in 3 months and my brother just hit it eight times?

"How the fuck is that possible?" I was genuinely confused considering we had only been to 3 clubs.

"Well, I can double team."

I pushed my fingers deep into my ears, not wanting to hear anymore. Gay sex I can handle, after we were chewed and spit out of the system, my brother and I moved into our own apartment. He had guys in and out every night. (Get it?) And I barely ever got sleep.

Now I wonder just how many guys he had.

You know what, never mind.

Curiosity killed the damn cat because he was fucking disgusted over what he asked.

You don't like swear words, guess what... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Get out of my life, I've been on my own for twenty-two years, I don't need your snobby judging ass now. But for those of you who want to stay, you get to learn what a sweet and kind person I am.

*Queue gagging noises*

I'm not the girl you take home to you mother.

-*~*-
This is just the intro, and I wanted to put it out to the public to gain interest in the book. Sadly I will not be working on this book until my other one, Mr. Wrong? Is done. Or if I have spare time and just randomly update. So don't expect scheduled updates because they will be scattered.

But you can expect semi-constant updates from Mr. Wrong?