The Training under the stars

You were walking in the forest and finding a place to rest. You heard a katana being used, so you followed the noise... That's when you saw the Most Hashira, Tokoto Muichiro...

You got close and watched him train, he didn't notice you.. Yet..

You accidentally hit your leg on the tree, causing a small thump, and to your luck, he heard it..

"Who's there?" He said coldly, aware of your presence..

"O-oh! Sorry, Tokito!!" You said in a soft voice...

"..." His gaze softened at your voice and asked.. "What are you doing here? It's dangerous."

"I came to find a stop to train in!" You said nervously..

He looked at you..

"A place to train, huh.. What's your name?"

"Y/n (Your name)..." You said..

He lowered his Katana..

"Train with me." He said out of the nowhere..

"W-wha-" You said in shock..

"Train.. With me." He was serious but gentle... That's odd.. He's usually cold and distant..

(After training)

You 2 were resting inside, your shirt was unbuttoned, showing your breasts..

"W-what are you-" he said nervously as he noticed your unbuttoned shirt.

"I'm hot, so I unbuttoned my shirt." You said, smiling at him..

"O-ok.." He said a bit shyly..

(One day, you were with Shinobu and making potions! Muichiro came in and startled you by accident, you were holding an aphrodisiac, whoever it was used on, their sexual performance increases, you wondered why shinobu had it..)

"AH!" You said, accidentally dropping the aphrodisiac.

"Y/n!! Don't-" Shinobu said in worry. It was too late, it landed on Muichiro...

"A-ah.." Muichiro said as he felt dizzy and horny..

Shinobu said, "well, y/n, you're dealing with that." And left the room, leaving you and Muichiro...

Muichiro said in a shaky voice.. "Why do I feel weird.."

You were about to say something but then, he pinned you to the wall...