Nightmares

Des: Jake has a nightmare about losing Devon to chucky and Devon comforts him.

Jake pov.
——————
I was there. I was there but I couldn't move....it felt as if I was trapped. The screams loud and clear running through my head as Devon was screaming my name. Chucky got a hold of him but I couldn't save him. He was gone and it was my fault.... I screamed until I woke up? Sweat poured down my forehead as tears streamed down my face quietly. I look next to me and see Devon peacefully asleep. I started to sob quietly to not wake up Devon. That didn't work. "Jake?" He says in his tired calming voice. "Yeah?" I say trying not to cry more but trying to hide the crack in my voice. "What's wrong babe?" He said coming next to me wiping my tears with his thumbs. "I-...." I tried to speak but all I could do was cry "c'mere love" he said as he wrapped his arms around me in a loving manner. Rubbing my back trying to soothe me. "You wanna tell me what's wrong?" He said. I nodded "okay take your time" he said calmly. "It was Chucky....he had you and he wouldn't let go and I couldn't move. You..." I said almost finishing but crying as I remembered it. "It's okay love...we defeated him and I'm alive okay? I'm right here baby..." Devon says rubbing my back and giving my forehead a small kiss. "I know....I love you Devon...." I say "I love you too Jake" he says "I love you more." I say "not possible" he says with a smile. I lean up and he leans down as our lips connected perfectly with each other. I love him so much.

Kind of short my bad 😭.