One Direction: Zombie Apocalypse

Going to Paris

SPOV

I was staring out of the train window bored. Katie was sitting next to me listening to Skillet. So she couldn't hear me at all. We were going to visit my brother Jason in Amsterdam. Right now we were in France about to be in Paris. The sun was setting and we were supposed to stay in Paris for three days. I got us VIP tickets for the One Direction tomorrow night. Katie said that I needed to stop spoiling her. I loved her.

My phone buzzed and I looked down. My brother had texted me.

Hey. Call me when you get to Paris alright? I wanna know that you two are safe. And have fun at that boy band concert tomorrow night! Love ya!(:

I smiled and replied with an okay. My brother was always crazy. He loved both of us. The announcer came on and said that we were going to be in Paris in five minutes. I tapped Katie. She pulled out a head phone and looked at me lazily.

"Yes?" She asked looking a little annoyed that I ruined her Skillet jam session. I laughed.

"We will be in Paris in less than five minutes okay? So lets get ready," I said grabbing my bag and putting away my headphones and my laptop and grabbing my light blue hoodie. I put my iPhone in my back pocket of my jeans and threw on my hoodie. I re-fixed my black hair and shivered.

Katie and I looked similar. We were both kind of tiny. I mean, We were both 5'5'' and all. It was the waist we were similar in. We both had tiny waists and such. But we fit in the exact same clothes. So we often traded clothes. She put up her iPod touch and headphones in her bag and grabbed her matching bright red hoodie.

katie had pretty long light brown hair that came down to her waist and was completely straight. She also had hazel- green eyes and she has freckles sprinkled across her nose and they make her complete. I on the other hand, dyed my hair pitch black and in the sun it looks blue and its waist length. I always liked my hair long. And this is the longest I have ever had it. I have black eyes and my face is completely clear. We are both eighteen.

We pulled up in Paris and got off the train. I pulled out my phone and dialed Jason. He answered on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey. We are here in Paris. We are about to head to the hotel. Just wanted to let you know."

"All right. Just call me when you get to the hotel. And thank god your safe I began to worry for a little bit there." Jason said sounding worried.

"All right. Will do. I love you," I laughed at him.

"I love you too. Bye Sierra," He said.

"Bye!"

I hung up and we got our bags. We caught a taxi and told the taxi driver our hotel. Once we got there we checked in. We went up to our room and we both collapsed on a bed in our room and I called Jason again.

"Hey little schwester," He laughed.

"Hey big Bruder." I said laughing back.

"So, hows the hotel?"

"You spent way too much money on this one!" I said to him.

"Well, my little schwestern need the best room. Since they are the best," he joked.

"I know we are the best but you didn't have to spend this much money on us bruder," I spoke the German word for brother. Jason always had us learning new languages.

"Alright. Well, ill see you in three days from now."

"Bye, Jason," I said.

"Bye Jason!" Katie yelled. Jason just laughed and said bye.