Chapter One: Few years later

"Mama look!" A young girl's voice giggles. It was one out of three of the born triplets years ago. "Be careful Crystal. But yes I see. Beautiful flowers my dear. " Ren was seen standing by the children. The two boys were wrestling on the ground for fun. Ren sighed enjoying the quiet while her husband was at a long meeting. "Felix. Cayden. " she laughs softly. They stop and look up at their mother. Grinning. "We want to be strong Alphas Mama!" They both chimed. "I see. Just be careful loves. " she smiles. Suddenly a metallic scent was in the air. Blood. Lots of it. Ren's eyes widened as the body of one of the pack's patrols was thrown by them. Crystal screams and runs to Ren. Felix and Cayden got into the position. Growling protective. "No. You three run back to the pack house now. " Ren orders before getting into position to shift. "But Mom!" Cayden whines. "Now!" She orders in her Luna tone. Needing to listen. The boys grab their sister's hand and run towards the pack house. "Heh. Good. I'm not in the mood to fight kids. Be an easy win. " the voice said. Suddenly Ren was thrown at a tree without her seeing anyone near her. Her kids screamed as they were blocked by rogues. "Yet you're scaring them!" She growls. She charges after the rogues. Kicks one away. Before huddling the triplets behind her. "Mama!" Crystal cries. Her blue eyes widened looking back. Seeing the main intruder raise a silver dagger towards the kids. "You'll not!" She pushes the kids away on the ground. Before the dagger hits her in the chest. A loud angry sad howl was heard. Ian knows something wrong. Was on his way. "That's our cue to go" the intruder smirks. Goes to pick up Ren. "Rather die than be kidnapped again!" She charges them. And they fought till a rogue pushes her off the cliff. The main intruder and Rogues jumps off after her. Everything was quiet while the children stayed frozen in fear till their father arrived. "Where's your mother?!" He looks around frantically smelling her blood. Crystal starts crying loudly. The boys look at each other in tears. "She and the rogues... and this scary dude went off the cliff. " Felix whispers. Ian's eyes widened. He goes to run to the cliff to look down but sees nothing. "Damn it!" He growls. Suddenly he softens up hearing his kids crying after losing their mother. He picks up Crystal in his arms. The boy on his back and walks back home to figure out a plan to find her.