finding love victoriosly

"Tell me that you love me anyways." I answered Sicowitz question of what song we will be doing at the show tonight.

Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce myself, that always gets done for me. I am Tori Vega. I go to Hollywood Arts. Sicowitz is one of the crazy teachers here at Hollywood Arts. There is a show tonight to raise money to help buy enough tickets for a pay to play show, my friend Andre and I will be doing Tell Me that you love me.

If people see how good we are, they will want to help us. Yeah its stupid to pay to get in a show but the winner gets $200,000 for their school. So we are going in different groups, Jade, Beck and Cat in one group, Andre and I in another group, then Beck and I will be doing Finally falling. Then the whole group will be doing begging on your knees.

Now, I know what you are thinking, it's not cheating, the teachers are actually encouraging kids to get in more than one group, as long as someone from the school wins.

The bell rung signaling the end of class and time for lunch.

"Guys can we go to the black box and run through it one more time?" Asked Beck. Beck is so cute, he is a Canadian Aladdin, I don't mean he's a street rat, I mean he looks just like Aladdin. Too bad he already found his Jasmine, AKA, Jade. I wish I could be his Jasmine. But I'm just a friend.

"Yeah, Lets go." I said trying to get those thoughts out of my mind.

Ever since practice yesterday all I can think about is him. His beautiful hair, his perfect teeth. The way he smiles, and his voice. Well everything about him. I seem to be forgetting we are just friends.

How I wish there was more than just friendship between us.

But the day Beck likes me it will snow here in California.

I'm not saying I'm ugly, or that I don't like myself, I'm just saying that Beck and I are just friends and that's all he sees me as. A friend. Nothing more, and hopefully nothing less.

When we got to the black box We did all the songs and left Beck and mine for last. He kept looking into my eyes while singing "Finally my choice, is clear, I knew when only you and I were standing here, and beautiful is all I see I know its true, I know it's you it has to be." Does that mean that he feels the same way I do? Nah, stop dreaming Tori. Beck will only ever be your friend. He's just singing, and looking at you will only make the song sound more real, more believable,

After the song we went back to the cafeteria and bought lunch. We only had twenty minutes left to eat but it was enough.

Then out of nowhere I hear Jade start yelling. "I'm your girlfriend, not her, you never look at me like that when I sing with you. If you like her so much more than you like me than maybe you should just go out with her not me." Beck tried to say something but Jade interrupted, like always, "Here, I'll make it easier on you, we are over. I am now a single woman. I won't be begging for you this time. We are over forever. Bye Beck." Is this really happening?

Beck is single now? That means I can make my move. Wait, what is wrong with me, Beck and Jade have been together for a long time. He's going to be hurt. He's not just some toy I can pick up when the previous owner didn't want to play with it anymore.

He's a human, with feelings, so I have to help him get through this break up, as a friend. I don't want to be a rebound, now do I.

Tori, chill, the break up could only be temporarily. I sighed and kept watching the scene unfold.

~~~ I know it's short, I'm sorry, the other chapters are longer.