Glorybringer; The Servant

" DEATHBRINGER!" Glory yelled.

 " What is it Strawberry Banana Pants." Deathbringer said teasingly.

 He had NO idea how to read Rainwing scales so he had no idea that she had love and happiness in her scales. Deathbringer had been over seas to talk politics with Coral. Deathbringer was a politician, assassin, and body guard.

Glory:

" I wonder if he loves me, he is SO dreamy. But I can't tell, that would be scandalous, Tsunami would NEVER let me hear the end of that, we could have a secret romance though!"

Deathbringer:

" Oh how I love that dragonet! Her scales are so vibrant, her eyes twinkle like the beautifulest stars of the night. I wish she could be mine, but me and her, as long as Tsunami lives, no WAY, we could have a secret romance though.

" What did Coral say about the new winglets? Whisper it, I don't need private news in the open." Glory said.

Glory:

" Oh my, did he know I was trying to make a move there, or does he think I'm loony. Oh talons..."

Deathbringer walked up to Glory and started whispering the ideas Coral had. " Come closer... I can't hear you." Glory whispered. Deathbringer came closer. Their snouts were almost touching. Glory and Deathbringer at the same time placed there claws on each others faces and kissed. 

Glory pulled away and whispered in Deathbringer's ear, " No one can know about this." 

" If it means I can love you, than no one shall ever know." Deathbringer whispered back to Glory.

They kissed until Glory's beads blocking the inside rattled. They quickly pulled away and Deathbringer stared whistling the dragonet song. Kinkajou walked in. 

" Glory, um, Peril is here to see you, you might wanna come outside..." Kinkajou said. 

" Oh, by the way, WINTER IS COMING TO SEE ME!" Kinkajou screamed. 

" See you later." Glory said to Deathbinger.