chapter 1 : how we met

Lira (Janessa's friend) was visiting Janessa , Lira asked Janessa whether she wanted to go to the walk of fame her  school was hosting. Janessa said yes, while not knowing what was going to happen or what Lira had plan.

Hours has past while getting ready. Janessa's mom & dad took her and Lira to the show ,knowing they are just going to a friends house to visit.

Lira has now told Janessa whats going to happen. The talk went down like:

Lira : We are actually not staying to watch this dumb play. We are going with my boyfriend and one of his friends.

Janessa: didn't know what to say accept, WHAT!?!

With Janessa not being happy with the thaught of going behind her parents back...

But they are going threw with their plans. Lira saw her boyfriend's car in the driveway outside their. school they  slowly walked to the car, while Janessa's heart is racing, the feeling you get of knowing something is going to happen.They get to the car. Lira Hugs and talks with her boyfriend, while Janessa is  akwardly standing infront of the car. She  went closer to the car seeing Lira's boyfriend's  friend Jay-Jay also my 'date' for the night.

The night has gone by with every step Janessa took walking close to him, Janessa heartbeat increased.

Glansing at him hoping he was looking.

Janessa never felt like this over anyone, she truely loves Jay-Jay.

When the night was over Lira's boyfriend took them home. When Janessa climbed out of the car to go inside only saying bye. Jay-Jay called her back wanting a goodbye hug. So she went back gave him a hug, with him holding her even tighter, thats how they truely fell inlove with each other.

To be continued........  keep on reading :) x