1 - Trevor Moran

//Trevor's 18 on this one\\

Trevor and I had been going out for full 2 years but our relationship has just been on and off. We don't talk about our day anymore, we don't go out that much, I don't even know if I had seen him smile this past month.

I knew something was wrong and it bothered me. It bothered me so much that I texted Trevor telling him that we needed to talk when he got home.

💕Trevor💕- Ok?

'What has been going on?' I thought to myself. Is he cheating on me? Does he want to leave me? Do I want to leave him?

No! I love Trevor to much to do that... Do I love him? Does he love ME? I just need answers. Desperately I called Sam/Kian/Jc/Ricky/Connor (you can pick one) and asked them why was Trevor acting so strange.

None of them knew neither did I. The only person that could know was Trevor.

Hours had past and I finally heard the front door opening to a frowning Trevor. He looked at me and smiled slightly. He walked to the couch and let himself fall on it.

"T-trevor?" I asked looking at him. "what?" He said with an annoyed expression. "Do you love me?" I asked with a sad expression.

His face changed from annoyed to confuse and concerned. "I do but it's just hard." He said putting his hands on his face.

"What's hard?"

"I can't be perfect for anyone. It's hard working all day to become successful. It's hard because I'm trying to become a perfect boyfriend! I work so I can give you everything!" He yelled the last sentences looking at me.

I started crying which made Trevor look up at me concern. "w-why are y-you crying?" Trevor asked with a concern voice.

"Baby, money is not the key for becoming the owner of my heart. They key is for you and I to be happy together and make happy memories. I don't care if you were poor or rich. I love you for who you are. I love you because you love being yourself and I love you because you love me." I said hugging him tightly not wanting to let go.

He hugged me back, tightly. "I love you too" and with that we shared a long passionate slow kiss.

//I'm new to writing these kind so don't hate me if I do something wrong\\