first day

Let me introduce myself, my name is Lauren Brown i moved from scotland to la because my mum wanted a new scene and im 17 years old .

I woke up and it took me a second to relise where i was but then i remembered that i moved but im not complaining about my room its huge and i have my own bathroom and a walk in closet so i was really happy but seriously Who the hell would construct this house to look across to the neighbours house like i could literally climb into my neighbours room.

Then i heard the doorbell ring and my mum talking to someone but i just ignored it and looked for my clothes for today i finnally decided on a cute mint green skater skirt with white Long knee Hugh socks and a white Long sleeve crop top and a mint Green cardigan and yes i like to Match my colours.

I was about to get changed in the bathroom when i droped my skirt and bent over to get it then suddenly felt two strong hands Round my waist then pull me into his crotch and started kissing my neck i was frozen i didnt know what to do then i snapped "Who the fuck do you think you Are" i Said pushing him off "

"dont fucking speak to me like that or do i néed to teach you a lesson kitten" this mysterious Boy Said just then i relised how hot he was oh god i could melt he had chocolate coloured eyes, Brown hair that was messy but soo sexy at The Same time oh god you can acctually see his abs through his shirt hes litterally soo Gorg.... wait what am i saying he just tried to feel me up ,

Just then i decided to speak "my names lauren dickface not kitten and If you think you can touch me like that agian i will send you to hospital"

"oh fiesty i like that and kitten i couldnt give a fuck whats your name but since i have yours my names jai, jai brooks (yes the jai from janoskians) "

"oh Well jai dont touch me agian"

"i cant help it look how reveling you are" he smirked i looked at my self and relised that i was wearing very short shorts that showed my ass and i had a very low tank top on that showed my bra and clevage.

"i get to warm in bed okay i néed to be cool to get to sleep" i Said covering my self.

Just then my mum shouted me"lauren come downstairs and meet our new neighbours"

"two seconds im getting ready" i Said whilst pushing the Boy out the way.

I went to the bathroom and got changed done light make-up just mascara and Foundation and my hair was straight enough so i just brushed it and Double Checked i looked okay.

I Walked out the bathroom to still see jai in my room looking through stuff ughhh can this Boy get more annoying

"come on im not leaving you in my room now move"

"touché"

so i Walked downstairs so see my mum talking to a woman looking very elegant "oh heres my daughter now lauren Say hello to Miss brooks" wait did she Say brooks thats familiar

"Hello Miss brooks Nice to meet you "

"oh sweetie call me Gina and thats my son jai behind you"

I looked behind me to see him smirk i rolled my eyes and Said "we have al ready met"

"Yeah i Walked into her room by mistake i was looking for the bathroom" jai Said

He is such an ass suck.

"Well your mum tells me that your going to course house high starting next week" Gina Said

"Yeah i am"

"Well you will see my son there anyway We better get off Nice Meeting you come on jai" Gina said

" Bye kitten" jai whispered

I rolled my eyes and said "bye and went upstairs checked my twitter,instagram and snapchat nothing new so I looked out the window and saw in the other room was the one and only jai Brooks he had no top on and I couldn't help but stare I didn't even notice he was talking untill he was centimetres away from my face and lifted my chin up and said "kitten dont you know staring is bad" I blushed really bad and quickly pulled down my blinds and sighed really loud and Lay on my bed.

I woke up by someone shaking me and saying "hunnie dinner is ready" and the voice belonged to my mum well I must off fell asleep so I got up fixed myself and went downstairs to see my mom made spaghetti Bolognese
I felt really hungry so I didn't talk and stuffed fork fills into my mouth unroll it was done and said "thanks mum that was delicious"

No problem sweetie it's good you enjoyed it"

I didnt say anything and just went up stairs and decided to text my gay best friend that was a boy

Lauren:
Are you enjoying scotland without me ):

Almost instantly I got a reply

Robi:
No ): it's soo boring .. so how are you enjoying la?

Lauren:
It's great I have a massive room .. well house but there is one thing wrong my next door neighbour has a son called jai and he's such a fuchboiii slash player and he's so annoying but you'll like him cos he's soo gorge

Robi:
OMG !!! your soo lucky whenever you get a chance send a picture of him!!!

Lauren:
I think I'll get charged with being a pedophile haha !!

Robi:
Oh well it's worth it haha

Me and Robi talked for hours and I was eleven o'clock so I decided to get ready for bed and go to sleep. But the last thing in my mine before blackness took over was jai but why ?

Please dont hate it's my first story !!❤❤