One Shot

Jennifer Jareau jumped into the shower at two in the morning. Being only 16 years old was a lot to take in but to be 16 years old and pregnant was worse.How could I be so stupid? We are not married and did not use protection! Now I am pregnant with our baby and he might hate me! JJ thought to herself as as she puts just enough shampoo on her hands to wash her head. Lathering the soap through her hair slowly because she wanted to spend as much time cleaning her hair as she could. "What is Spence going to say when I tell him about this?" she asks in a whisper.

"What is Spencer going to say about what?" A male's voice asks and JJ jumps at the sound of the voice. She knew who it was and had no idea how he came into her house.

"Can it wait until I get out of the shower?" JJ asks. "I will tell you after the shower, I promise."

"Of course. I will be waiting in your room." The male's voice informs her before going to her room like he had told her he would.

JJ did not take much longer in the shower after that. She spent just enough time cleaning herself up and not a moment longer before getting out and wrapping a clean blue towel over her naked body. Her feet felt heavy as a boulder as she walked to her bedroom. Shutting the door once she was inside and turning around she meet those beautiful eyes. "Spence." she whispers in that same old loving tone she normally would have whenever she sees him.

"Jen." Spencer reaches his arms out to her. "You said that you had to tell me something?"

JJ takes his hand slowly and glides over to him. "I'm...pregnant." she admits as she looks down at the ground instead of her love's eyes.

Spencer looks pleased about the news his girlfriend had just told him. Leaning forward and kissing her temples, "That is amazing news. I mean..I am scared but it's still amazing news." he knew that he could not show his fear because he had to be the strong one for his love's sake.

"You are happy about this news?" JJ asks. Her gaze never meets his because she did not want to have to worry about what his eyes would say to her. How ashamed he really was about this.

"I am happy about the fact that you are pregnant." Spencer whispers softly. "Sure it's a little early in our lives for children but you know what...I don't care. I am in love with you and the idea of you growing big with our baby is amazing." he stands up and slowly picks her up before laying her on the bed with her body still covered with the towel.

"What are you going to do?" JJ asks in wounder of what he would do . She was not scared of what he would do but kind of excited.

Spencer slowly opens the towel to expose her naked flesh and smiles softly as he looks over his girlfriend's body. He knew that JJ would expect for him to take his clothes off and take her right then and there. Slowly he moves down until his face was near her stomach. His lips gently touches her still flat stomach that was soon to grow with their child. Well, her uterus was going to grow and make her abdomen bigger. "Hello there little one. I'm your daddy." he tells her stomach as his hand slowly starts to rub smoothing circles on her belly.

Tears fell from her eyes as she feels him place a single kiss to her stomach. She knew that he was just as worried about the future as she was but as long as they had each other then they could handle anything that came there way.

Let me know what you guys think of this one shot. Might not be the best but I hope some enjoy it and hopefully make some people smile after watching 200 tonight if you are watching it. Any suggestions for a one shot story? Let me know!

Hope you all have a wonderful week as always.

Love,

Jennifer