Imagine Hot ~ Felix Sandman

Friday = Friends = Ballad = Fun! 

 - Carol? What will today? - I said as soon as she answered the phone 

 - Look, there's a party today. 

 - What kind of party? 

 - The kind that has music, drink, food and good people. And I mean: beautiful and cool kids. 

 - Example?

 - The fooo Conspiracy is good for you? - Froze - Tell me that is not paralyzed! - Heard laughing 

 - My God! Those beautiful boys! Party from whom? 

 - The party is the cousin of one of the boys, I think Oscar. So I have a friend who has a friend who knows the best friend of her boyfriend. 

 - Wow! - I laughed 

 - And he managed entries for both of us. What do you think? 

 - I'm going to pack my clothes - laughed and hung up 

     I took a relaxing bath, let skin well hydrated hair, did her nails, makeup and put my clothes . I took a checked in the mirror before going down. Carol was already waiting for me. I got in the car. 

 - Wow! Rocked! - She said as she closed the door 

 - You are also a cat! Our incredible sync when choosing clothes - laughed to see that we were not very different from each other . 

 - You know why I love when you wear this type of clothing? - I said to crank the car and I denied - means that you will rock the dance floor and I will not dance alone - laughed, turned on the sound and went to the party. 

    As she parked I could see how many people were wanting to get crashed. She gave me a ticket and went to the entrance. The walls, say, the guards looked the suspects until show tickets and they let us pass. We walked in and the party was incredibly excited! 

 - THAT'S WHAT'S PARTY !!! - I screamed and heard a crowd shouting at the middle shouting "UHUUL" laughs the situation. 

 - Let's drink? - Asked Carol 

 - Clear.We arrived at the bar and ordered a drink and Carol poked me. 

 - Look who's to go around. - I looked and saw my ex. 

 - Oh Carol, I thought it was somebody important, like any of the TFC members and not that be negligible. 

 - Oh, about that. I see them as well. 

 - Where? - Keep looking everywhere 

 - Right there, in the middle area isolated from the rest - I looked where she pointed and saw them. 

   They sat drinking there know what and watching people. 

 - Our boredom that they should be. 

 - Yeah. 

 - Being famous is fucking - I kept drinking and staring at one of them, which draws my attention since I saw them on TV Felix if I remember correctly. All though it is a year younger than me, but who cares? I do not. 

    Before long, he noticed me, looked me to make sure I was looking at him, smiled, kind of shy, I smiled back thinking cute shyness him. Suddenly it for the smile and seem confused, that's when I feel a strong smell of perfume that already knew well. 

 - Did you know how you're hot when you dress like that? - Said Clark, my ex. 

 - Yes, always knew. And you just noticed now? - I could see Carol laughing, I did not stop to look at Felix.