1. One Hell of an Escape

So this is my first chapter, EVER. Its probs going to suck but hey at least I tried. I hope its good enough to where people will actually stay on the page instead of look at it and be like "Oh f*ck no." and leave. there might be some spoilers throughout the series but Ill warn you before that happens so don't worry on that. Also I'm pretty sucky with spelling and differences between yours and commas and all that stuff so if I make a mistake, tell me in the comments but please be nice about it. I like both positive and negative feedback because it helps to improve my writing so comment away!!!

!!! WARNING !!!

!!! THERE IS CUSSING IN THIS AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE ADULT WORDS I WOULD'NT READ BUT ITS NOT MY CHOICE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!

I'm over dramatizing about that last part but there is some cussing involved so yeah :P

!!!ENJOY!!!
-------------------------------------------------

The door seemed to fade further away, like there was no end to this. Whatever 'this' was. A stoke of luck maybe, or is it just another one of Games dirty tricks."Aghh" a bullet struck my arm, causing blood to flow out like a river. I could feel the pain growing as I kept running. I started losing feeling in my arm. "Damn, that asshole, hitting me in a nerve spot was a cheap move." I said, gritting my teeth.

I had just reached the end of he hallway when 6 Marine soldiers with loaded guns surrounded, it blocking the way. I turned around to be faced with more Marines, closing me in a circle of loaded guns. I put both hands up a sign of surrender.

Dammit! Ill never escape at this rate! I thought to myself.

"Aoski, I've been expecting you. I heard you escaped you're cell, am I right?"

"What does it look like smart ass." I said with an annoyed voice.

"That's not a very nice way to talk to me." I rolled my eyes at the bull he was spitting."Boss would not be pleased if he knew you had escaped you're cell, you know."

"Does it look like I give a single shit about that asshole. I mean Iv'e never even met him, heck none of us have ever met him. All he does is sit on his ass all day and say a few commands."

"You know he can hear every word that's coming out of you're mouth right now, right?"

"Not until now but I don't care. The worst I can do is hurt his ego, but hes a freaking adult! Learn how to deal with mean comments you big baby."I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"My, my ,my you really want to be killed don't you?"

"Maybe, but you can't get killed without a fight so why isn't anyone fighting?"

"He he you little dog, distracting me and my men with pointless conversation to plot you're escape plan. Men get her!" He said as about 50 soldiers charged t'words me, weapons raised.

"Now I get some action!" I sad charging forwards.(If you know what I mean ;) wink wink) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sword swung at me as I held off another soldier. I jumped, dodging it, then, pushing the first soldier away,I back flipped and kicked the second in the face, sending him flying into the wall. I landed, pulling out my twin daggers, ready to kick ass.

I dogged another behind attack, jumping over the man stabbing him in the back, killing him instantly. As I ran from him I rammed into a human barrier. Seeing as how my daggers wouldn't help me in this situation I had to turn to my other weapon. Dammit I didn't want to use this , but seeing as it being my only other option , it doesn't seem like I have much of a choice. Ok here goes nothing.