#832071

You know what you're here for, to see how this person runs their roleplays. Okay, here you go dude.

1. I'm not a robot who just produces responses. If you want to talk about what you want out of the RP, go ahead. I'll do the same.

2. I can make a new OC for a Roleplay but there are conditions. One of them is definitely time, I'll get it done but it depends what you want out of them. Just ask, I'll get back to you.

3. I'm chill with changing characters and plots. Although this is more to encourage long term RPs.

4. I don't do smut. That's it.

5. At least 5 paragraphs and decent grammar. I understand if English isn't your first language.

6. I'll wait for a week or so with no response. I'm fine with waiting as long as I'm informed.

Here's a sample of my writing:

Childish whispers faded in and out of existence. Aviur found himself in a distant corner but he wasn't quite sure what room he was in. The whispering creatures breathed loudly, gasping for air and skittering around. It was a little too dark to tell what they were. All the mage could tell is that they were living and moving creatures. They could be coalescing together, crashing with one another to create a super creature. They could be devouring something foul, a team effort to destroy an enemy. Or they could simply be living and he was the one invading their living space.

Wasn't that quite a toss up?

Sitting there, he wasn't scared but he was confused. The room was unfamiliar to him, he couldn't be sure where he was. It was a room and it held creatures but that's all he knew. Of course there was no reason to be scared of something he couldn't see. It was nothing to be concerned about. Magic was a finicky thing and this singular event wasn't out of place at all. Sometimes the mage would have to deal with listening to the voices. They'd fade in and out, calling out various things to him. The murmurs are forever entangled with the tricky world of magic when it came to the Charlrenes. The natural side effects of magic varied but this one was fairly consistent with his lineage. Aviur can't see a problem with this since it was so natural. It didn't make him insane, did it?

Airy and distant giggling started to fill the room, slowly the scuttling shifted towards Aviur. If he paid it any mind, would it bother him any less? No it wouldn't so that's why he still continued to sit in this corner. It was natural enough not to cause alarm. The mage kept on telling himself this, unconcerned about the situation. A smaller much more logical part of himself thought a bit differently. Aviur shifted slightly, his hands coming in contact with the floor. Warmish liquid squished around his hands and seeped in between his fingers. He took a breath in, trying to keep quiet. If he started cursing, this would alarm whatever was in here. This wasn't just a side effect. How foolish of him to think it was.

A low guttural noise came from somewhere next to him. Warmth. It was a creature's breath and he knew that for a fact. A sinking feeling came to him, he definitely wasn't where he thought he was. If he hadn't let his guard down, this wouldn't have happened. Almost frantically looking around, he tried to find his spell book. Anything to get him out of this room. This was the dangerous line between dream and reality and he couldn't tell the difference. Aviur forgot he fell asleep and his only focus was trying to stay alive.

A sudden screeching noise filled the room and then like nothing, it dissipated. The threads of his dreams were being snipped and rearranged in the darkness, the world melted and slowly found it's way back into place. Aviur had his eyes closed, his ears were ringing from the screech and his heart was still leaping out of his chest. Surprisingly, he was able to hold his anger close and extinguish it this time around. It was probably because he was scared. The gentle breeze caught him off guard, his expression was genuinely confused as he slowly opened his cerulean eyes.

He hesitated to breathe. Aviur looked around cautiously, slowly reaching for the all too familiar book. This garden looked too manufactured and too welcoming. Of course he was already looking for reasons to attack after the dark room he just left. Wait, something felt off. He stopped for a moment and looked directly in front of him. The mage locked eyes with the man in front of him. Seeing his posture, he got the situation. Without thinking, he adjusted his own and made sure he wasn't backing down from whatever this was. It was easier if he didn't question what was going on and just did things. Breathe in and breathe out, Aviur made sure to study the situation well.
(password is a small paragraph using the word 'sweet')
A soft yet annoyed sigh escaped the man, his face didn't show it but the action did. This Zero was going to have to be more specific. There were countless of duties he abandoned. He just very slightly leaned in, when Zero said just the right words to get his attention. His eyes sharpened, focusing on the man in front of him and his lips slightly parted, prepared to speak at any moment. What was he getting at? There needed to be more information than that vague slew of a suggestion. It was sloppy but very engaging to Aviur.

Deal? What deal could this man ever offer that he'd take? He refused to be the War God and that was THE deal of his life. What could this person in front of him offer that he'd want to snatch in an instant? He wasn't biting that easily. The mage slightly raised his head, not buying a single word from Zero. The mage's posture straightened once more as he stared down the man, frowning at his slowly growing smile. That was a very familiar feeling smile and he knew not to trust it. The words reached his ears about a paradise but they faced a frozen heart. He didn't believe him.

Aviur laughed softly and silently, his lips curling up in his own smile. He could feel everything fading slowly, his peripherals were fuzzing up. He closed his eyes only to reopen them moments later. The sky was beautiful in its own right, the soft colors cascaded against each other without a problem. They never fought for a place in the sky. They were all content as is. He found that the most beautiful about dawn's sky. It finally settled in that the dark room was a dream. His half-lidded eyes opened up wide, it was arguably the easiest way to wake him up. How could he just forget he was sleeping? He laid there staring up at the sky, not wanting to 'wake up' officially.

Aviur didn't trust the other groups. Of course he wouldn't be surprised if they didn't trust him. This wasn't a situation where trust could easily be given. Well it was but- They were all the embodiment of sins. If they instantly trusted each other, that would leave room for easy betrayal. At the end of the day, he left for his own selfish reasons and he will continue to be selfish. His thoughts were interrupted by a literal earthquake, immediately he turned his head towards the shaking ground and realized it was the huge glutton. He didn't even know what to think, the sight was so ridiculous. Aviur was admittedly in awe in what was happening, the man was literally just grabbing at the Earth. Conflicted by the sight, he decided it would be best if he just ignored it and looked at the sky once more. But you can't ignore a natural disaster in action.

The mage sighed as he slowly sat up, he stretched his arms forward and immediately checked for his book. It was still around. He continued to watch the spectacle with a blank expression, not really caring for it but merely slightly amused. Musing quietly as he looked ahead of him, "What a bumbling idiot..."

Aviur just felt like this was going to be a long day and the next day it will be the same thing. Then the next day and so forth from this moment. Whatever this was— Whatever his dream was, it would stay in this moment. He thought of it as a small bubble of a memory for the future. He just hoped he was wrong despite how sure he felt.