The win

Ajs little starts to burst open with excitement when Rey won. Her little smile brightened the room as he began to clap. As Rey snatched the belt he quickly ran out of the ring, and walked backstage. Just as he got backstage Aj ran ad jumped into his arms. She hugged him tightly as his best friend Sin Cara came over. "¿sabes dónde paige es ?" Rey laughed softly as he looked at Aj. "Do you know where Paige is?" He raised a brow asking her, "she's in her change room" she giggled slightly. "gracias" Sin Cara spoke before walking away. Ajs heart would always race whenever she seen Rey. She would get little butterflies as he would hold her. His eyes narrowed down at her as he place her down. A frown began to appear on her face and she felt there spark, disappeared. "Aj, I love you but we can't always, be hanging onto each other" he said softly under his breath. She nodded quickly as she skipped around him smiling. Paige suddenly appeared with her black hair swinging back and forth. Sin Cara was by her side like always as he smiled through his mask. Rey felt his mask slipping as he walked away "be back" he ran to his room as, Paige thought she should help. Paige and Rey walked back as he her eyes started to fill with her tears. She gasped covering her mouth quickly as she didn't know what to do. She turned into Rey's arms as she began to cry softly. He was shocked,confused,angry, and felt betrayed. He held paige close as he placed his tiny hand on her smooth hair "it's gonna be alright, he didn't deserve you your a beautiful young lady, with an amazing heart you deserve someone special" he sighed as he couldn't help to notice, Aj wasn't doing anything. Sin Cara deeply reached into a kiss with Aj as the bottom of Sins mask was lifted. She was kissing back totally forgetting about Rey. 

//Should I keep going?