Untitled Part 1

Her...

The truth is I already know. I know that everyday you are still falling head over heels in love with her. I see you with her. Holding her. Your eyes lighting up at the sight of her, yet for some reason, she has no emotion. They say ' the one' shouldn't be the one that makes your heart race and belly flip it should be the one who makes you feel safe and secure. She's like an empty vase. Beautiful and peculiar on the outside (maybe even transparent) but on the inside shes dark, empty like she's missing something. Shes missing all of her flowers. Reality is, she fell in love with your flowers because she missed her own but she didn't fall in love with your roots (the real you) so when autumn came she didn't know what to do. I know how sad its making you and maybe our tears are the raindrops on a cloudy day and the thunder and lightening is the sound of our hearts breaking. I see the pain and confusion in your eyes. I see the hurt behind the smile you plaster upon your face. I just want to take away all of the dead and wilted flowers out of your heart and plant beautiful lilacs and roses, because you deserve the most beautiful extraordinary life, and love should come along with that. We as humans have the capability to love long and hard but we have the choice whether to fulfill that capability or not. Love is expressed in different ways by different people, but sweetie, what she's showing you, that isn't love. It really isn't and I'm aware you don't want to hear this but she isn't the one. You think she's the one who makes the world go around but shes not darling shes the one who makes your heart ache and eyes cry.