𝒫𝑅𝒪𝐿𝒪𝒢𝒰𝐸

Chronorift Catastrophe of 2034

Fourteen years ago, the Deepspace tunnel heralded a new era for Earth. As its monumental gates swung open, the cosmos offered wonders and unforeseen perils. Above Linkon City, amid the jubilation of humanity's leap into the stars, emerged the enigmatic wanderers. Alien entities bound by a mysterious gravitational force brimmed with elusive energies and material. Their arrival marked a turning point, shattering the tranquility of Earth's skies and claiming countless lives in their wake.

Thus began an age of both exploration and existential questioning, where the cosmos beckoned with both promise and peril.

Amidst the chaos, families were torn apart, their lives forever altered by the merciless forces unleashed by the alien entities. The catastrophe wiped out almost 60% of Linkon's civilization, leaving behind ruins and rubble that spoke of lives lost and a world forever changed. Yet from the remnants of destruction, Linkon rose anew.

By the end of 2034, on the 31st of December, fate dealt another cruel blow. A tsunami of colossal magnitude surged forth from the southeastern depths of Linkon, a catastrophic echo of primal forces unleashed. In the aftermath, where the earth's tremors had torn asunder, lay revealed an ancient enigma.

Lemuria, the marine civilization thought to be lost to the sand of time, had reappeared.

For centuries, Lemuria had remained veiled in myth, a testament to humanity's insatiable greed that stripped away not only their treasures but also their essence, their very existence coveted and plundered. Legends whispered of their advanced technology, their wisdom, and their connection to the cosmic energies that fueled the universe. The remnants of Lemuria had long been sought after by humankind, driven by a dark desire for immortality. 

The legends spoke of a mystical substance within the blood of the Lemurians, rumored to grant eternal life to those who consumed it. This promise of immortality fueled centuries of exploitation and plunder, as humans scoured the seas in search of remnants of the once-great civilization. Yet amidst the ruins, submerged in the boundless depths of the sea, dwelled their last sea god. His heart, once distant and aloof, stirred by the presence of a mortal woman.

A love as poignant and enduring as the eternal dance of waves upon the shore. Her touch both tender and deadly.

The Sea God longed to understand the world above, to glimpse the vast skies and feel the warmth of the sun on his immortal skin. In clandestine moments, he would emerge from the ocean's depths between sunsets, drawn to the mortal woman who he had saved upon the sacrifice ceremony back then. Their encounters were fleeting but filled with a quiet longing, as he sought to bridge the gap between their worlds.

On the anniversary of his birth, celebrated as the Sea God's Day among the remnants of Lemuria, humans gathered to worship him. They believed in his divine power to grant wishes and bring renewal to their lives. Amidst the ruins, where the fires of Lemuria's legacy burned brightly that day, the Sea God was crowned anew. 

With an eternal vow, he offered part of his heart in exchange for loyalty. The Sea God held onto the mortal woman, entrusting her with his deepest desires and dreams of unity between their realms. He believed their bond could defy the dark currents of fate, weaving together the threads of mortal and immortal aspirations.

But like the relentless tide, betrayal swept in on the currents of human desire.

In a moment of desperation and greed, she succumbed to the allure of power offered by the Sea God's essence. She betrayed his trust, extinguishing the fires of Lemuria in a single, irreversible act. The Sea God's heart shattered like the ocean against unyielding cliffs, torn between restoring their realm to its former glory or betraying it for the ephemeral embrace of his beloved.

The sea ran crimson with his lifeblood as she wailed in agony over her irreversible actions. Without harboring resentment, but ensnared in the relentless cycle of life, death, and rebirth, he relentlessly pursued her anew. Yet in each reincarnation, he remained steadfast to his vow.

Across countless cycles, their paths inevitably converged again. Determined to rewrite the tragic prophecy and carve out a new fate, he sought to forge a fresh beginning. Tormented by the looming dread of her descent into darkness once again, he faced an excruciating choice, bearing the weight of it by erasing her memories.

It was the beginning of a tragedy, repeating itself.

However, it wasn't he alone who desired for her heart.