Love Troubled

Hey guys and welcome to my first real book and I wouldn't of had done it without gamerfreakgaming a helper of mine.So please go check out their profile.
I hope you enjoy this book and I will see you guys in the next chapter
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
√Sky's P.O.V√

I walking outside to the meadow when I realized I wasn't the only one.I saw two other people their.So I went up to them,and found out it was Ty and Seto.I ran up to them and grabbed Ty."Ty what are you doing with Seto!?"I yelled.Ty finally said,"I know that Skylox meant a lot to you but after we stopped talking to each other,I decided to walk with Seto out in the meadow." "But why Seto and not anyone else!?" I yelled. "Because Seto looked alone so I went up to him,asked if he wanted to go take a walk with me and he said yes."
I saw Seto coming over to see what the commotion was all about.

Seto asked, "What's going on?" Ty spoke before I could say anything. "Oh um,hey Seto. Me and Sky were just talking about something." It looked like Ty was thinking of something.Seto had a relived look on his face for some reason.

~Ty's P.O.V~
I was walking along the meadow with Seto.That was until Sky pulled me over and yelled,"Ty,what are you doing with Seto!?" I didn't answer right away but decided to anyways."I know that SkyLox meant a lot to you but after we stopped talking to each other, I decided to walk with Seto. "Sky yelled again after my response." But why Seto,and not anyone else!?"I spoke right after him now."Because,Seto looked alone so I went up to him,asked if he wanted to go take a walk and he said yes."Sky saw Seto coming over to see what was happening.

Seto asked,"What's going on?" I spoke before Sky could say anything."Oh um,hey Seto. Me and Sky were just talking about something." I hope Seto doesn't find out what was really happening." I looked at Seto and he had a relived look for some reason. Seto grabbed my arm and whispered.