Chapter 1

"I quit...." I say slamming my tray down onto the floor. I packed my things, a lot of relief swept through my body I felt free I had ended 7 years of abuse and disrespect. I covered the scar on my cheek just thinking about it. I am 26 I started working at the manor when I was 19. I basically lived through hell...

I glanced up at the window to see a beautiful spider with golden eyes spinning a web. I picked it up in my hands."Aww...your so adorable...you might not want to stay here...they'd probably enjoy ripping every leg you have off..." I said opening the window and letting the spider crawl out of my hand.

Tonight there was a ball held by Lord Trancy. I guess I might as well celebrate this awesome night. Last ball I'll ever go to. I grab my bags and put them into a random carriage that I used to take the lord well ex lord and his family places.

I closed the curtains (because the carriage was actually big and fancy and expensive...) and I put on my favorite ball gown it was (F/C) with (other color) bows on it. I sadly had to tie the corset by myself though... I then got into the front and started going towards the manor.

I quickly hopping in the back checked myself into the mirror and started walking in my heels towards the manor. I soon get there and before o even reached the handle a butler opened the door his eyes were golden just like the spiders.

He was an attractive man. "Hello Lady (F/N) my Lord Trancy would like to speak to you..." He fixed his glasses "h-how did you know my name..." He smirked "I know a lot of things...follow me..." He said we walked through the crowd of laughter and champagne glasses being clinked together.

What caught my eye was a tall man wearing a black suit with black hair standing with a boy who had an eye patch on I blushed as the man smirked at me I hadn't realized that I was staring that long. I quickly turned away and walked behind Claude.

We went upstairs and stopped at a door. Claude knocked "your highness she's here.." Claude said in a monotone voice. "Come in!!!" A girlish voice almost yelled Claude held open the door and let me walk in before him he shut the door behind him quietly.

"Y-you wanted to see me...L-Lord Trancy" I stuttered like an idiot. "Wanna work for me as a servant" he said bluntly. "I-I'd be more than happy to!!!" I said excitedly Alois ran over to me clapping his hands "yay!!! you may stay over night and start work tomorrow night... Enjoy your stay (F/N) Claude show her to her room!" Lord Trancy said.

We then walked out of the room "umm... Excuse me Mr.Claude... I have to get my stuff in the carriage.." I said "ok..." He said he followed me out to the carriage and helped me carry my things we went back outside and he showed me my room.

"Your room is right next to mine if you have any questions this floor is the servants floor..." He said pointing to things and places. "Enjoy the rest of the ball...." He said picking up my hand and bending down to kiss it. "Save me a dance.." He said looking up at my beet red face and smirking evilly.

I sat there blushing until he vanished I let out a deep sigh that I hadn't known I was holding in I then walked back up the stairs and into the crowd of people. I sat down in one of the chairs off to the side drinking punch and thinking about what Had happened that night.

"Would you care to dance?" I hear a smooth deep husky voice speak which snapped me out of my thoughts I looked up to see the man I had seen at the beginning of my ball with the boy with an eye patch. He was extending his hand out to me.

I took it hesitantly. He led me onto the dance floor. We started dancing when he spoke "what is your name m'lady?" He asked "uh... (F/N).... (F/N) (L/N)" I said nervously "well lady (F/N) you look very beautiful" he then spun me around.

I blushed looking into his red eyes. "May I cut in..." I heard a monotone voice say. Him and the man glared at each other. "S-sure..." I replied "excuse me lady (F/N)" the man said kissing my hand and walking off. Claude took his place.

"I see you were talking to that Sorry excuse for a butler Sebastian Michaelis... Stay away from them..." Claude said dancing with me "o-ok... But if I may ask why?" I asked "we at the Trancy Manor do not mess around with Phantomhive scum like them..." He said.

I nodded my head. Claude and I let people out and when everyone was done we cleaned up. I met a beautiful maid named Hannah she had something covering her eye though like an eye patch but not. I also met triplets they whispered but they sometimes would speak out to me they were very nice.

Me and Claude put The master to bed. We then went back down stairs and sat in the dinning room with the other servants. We sat there and talked the triplets still whispered but it was nice. " lady (F/N) I set your uniform on your bed I tried to get it to capture you and I hope I got you the right size..." Claude said.

"Thanks Claude..." I said "well I should be retiring to my room..." Hannah said standing up "me too.." I said yawning I sat up and ran next to Hannah "night!" I said smiling I walked back to my room with Hannah since hers is right next to mine.

She then stopped me "the master might get a little mad..." She said holding my shoulders "be careful I don't want a beautiful face like yours getting hurt..." She said placing her hand under my chin "t-thanks...?" I said confused she then kissed my forehead.

"Good night..." She then went into her room. I stood there was she flirting with me? Was she trying to be nice? I stood there for a good 5 minutes then went into my bedroom. I changed into my PJ's which is just a buttoned down top. I looked at my bed to see a beautiful (F/C) with (other color) lacing at the bottom and a corset.

It was so beautiful I don't even mind wearing the corset. I took it off my bed and laid it down on on my dresser I cuddled up into my bed and looked out at the window to see a beautiful red eyed Raven...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you enjoyed it! I promise it will get better bye my lovelies!!!!