Chapter 1. Trying to understand

As he comes for me again with his wicked grin , an his long slender arms are reaching out to get me . He begins to try to grab my shirt buttons to broke off my shirt was coming off  . I begin to try to fight while my voice shrieks in fear and tears .  * BAM ! * When I begin to wake up I realize that I was sitting on my floor as the sun began to rose , The beams of light were coming through to my window curtains  . With  looking over at my clock on my desk, I see that's its 7:03 in the morning while wiping my eyes . I had woken up out of my horrible dream of him again with rolling off my bed on the cold hard wooden floor . While in my bed room I begin getting my things around for my shower . As I was walking towards the bath room, Foxy starts to meow and try's to walk in between my legs . I look and said " Foxy shhhh .. quite i-ts to early. *yawns *... I feed u in a sec ." as I push her to the side with my foot .

Before I went to take a shower I placed my things on the bath room counter next to the sink. Than I walked to the small kitchen  , so I could make myself  a piece of  crispy jelly jam toast  and a over easy dippy egg to eat. While heating up the egg on the stove, I was buttering the toast before the jam . When it was all done cooking

 I sat in the chair to finished the meal, then went back to the shower, and turned it on . * sound of water dripping coming down *The hot water was dripping down my back as I looked down . With thinking of everything I had been through.

 My hole life I been usely alone  it was just me and my sister Kaylee Im the totally opposite of her I have thin hair she has thick , I was born with long dirty blonde hair with green eyes and her with short dark black hair with brown eyes . My sister had the same problems like me , but I was the one who always had more problems mostly, I was the person that  people have judged me because of my skins, hair, glasses you name it .. I have been bullied and missed treated by loved ones and friends who were back stabbers. Been Raped by my sisters husband behind her back  .

  So many things I wish I could change and just thinking about them brings me to tears and fears . I'm that type of girl in the shadow who is shy and nervous , yet playful and dorky .I was snapped out of thinking of my day dream when the water was now cold   because I used all the warm water . *sweaking of the nob turning off *Stepping out with chills all over my body like ice I begin to dry off .

  As I was putting on my make up for another long day of work at the Lil Diner in North. * Beep -beep *  My phone was going off for my 15 minute warning . I have to get to work by 8:40 and its 8:25  , while thinking " I gotta hurry up and get dress" I grab my lazy light blue shirt and black skirt . While I was about to leave I feed foxy and put on my shoes . Its 8:32 , and im about a block away from the Lil Diner .

_________________________________________________________________________