CREEPYPASTA : BEN X OC

BEN X ALANA

Alana walks into the kitchen, completely unaware of Jeff's presence - who just happened to be wanting revenge for the seedeater incident. The moment she comes into view, Jeff sprang forward - plunging his knife deep into Alana's abdominal area. Alana's eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she immediately blacked out. Mia and BEN come rushing in, hearing Jeff's cackle and the thud of a falling body. BEN gasps at the sight of his crush, Alana, slowly dying on the floor. Mia on the other hand, just rolled her eyes an sighed.

"Honestly Jeff, was that really necessary?" Mia asks in exasperation.

Jeff nods his head in quick jerks. BEN kneels over Alana, unsure of how to assist her. Mia huffs, and waves her hands over the blood-pooling body

"Nickrabah Yutama Neru Decatami!"

After chanting the strange spell, the blood stops, and slowly sucks it's way back into the open wound. Immediately, it heals, and Alana begins to peacefully rest unconsciously.

"She'll wake up in a few hours," Mia says folding her arms.

BEN picks up the limp body, and begins to walk out of the kitchen.

"I'm just going to...uh...take her to bed," BEN says quickly dashing up the stairs to his room.

Meanwhile...upstairs in BEN's room...

BEN feels a wide grin spread across his face as he drops Alana onto his bed. He walks back towards his door - making sure that it's locked tight. He walks back towards the bed, and pokes Alana a few times. She doesn't move - but it's clear she's alive due to the rising and falling of her chest. BEN could feel a 'twitch' occur in his pants as thoughts race through his head as to all the possible things he could do to her right now. All the...dirty things.

BEN fumbles with undressing Alana ever so slowly. He balls her clothes into a bunch and throws them into a corner. She lays completely naked on the bed - which only causes BEN to twitch even more. Heated, BEN begins to fumble with the flaps on his tunic. His eight inch member flops out - the heat already causing it to harden slightly. He wipes the precum off the tip with his thumb, and climbs onto the bed. He pulls out a bottle of lube from his pocket (which he just so happens to carry around everywhere just in case) He also pulls out a lightsaber condom, and tears open the package. After checking for wear and tear, he slides it onto his member. Stretching the plastic over - leaving enough room for when he ejaculates.

He rubs the lube all over his member, and rubs some on his hands. He then, proceeds to bend down, and look directly at her opening. It looked tight, which only excited BEN even more. Using two fingers, he slides them into the opening. The walls of her cave tighten around the new found toy. With a smirk, he slowly begins to move them in and out.

Her walls begin to tighten as she slowly reaches her climax. She moves her hips around in a circular motion. And small whimpers begin to emit from her mouth. She arches her back, ready to climax, but BEN pulls his fingers out just in time. Disappointed, a groan escaped her. BEN smirks, and without warning, shoves his member into her entrance. Still in a sleeping trance, Alana lets out a small yelp at the sudden size. BEN allows her a moment to adjust to his size. Once satisfied, he begins.
Almost immediately - Alana wakes up, sitting up in bed. Her eyes widen at the sight in front of her. But soften when she realizes how hard BEN's member already was

"Well, well," she says coyly, "what do we have here?" She asks poking his member playfully

BEN could feel the heat travel up to his cheeks in a hot blast
Alana reaches down to her entrance, feeling the lube sloppily applied. Alana smirks, and looks up at BEN. She lays back down, and moves her hips in a circular motion.

"Well? My pussy is kind of being neglected right now!" Alana playfully whines.

BEN feels all embarrassment leave him, and a sense of excitement and arousal spike through him
BEN, without hesitation, forces his member into the lubed entrance. Alana arches her back in pleasure - trying to adjust to his full eight inches. BEN doesn't wait, as he begins thrusting hard into her.

"Ah.." Alana moans, "fuck yeah...mmm...BEN..."

BEN grunts with approvals with every thrust his takes. He places one hand on her hip for support, and with the other, reaches over and kneads one of Alana's watermelon sized tits
Alana reaches down with one hand down to her area, and begins to rub her clitoris into a pleasurable circular motion. She moans, and pants hard as BEN continues to thrust into her. Alana could feel her climax nearing. BEN could feel her walls begin to tighten - a clear sign to him that meant go faster. But no - he wanted to be a tease. Right when she was going to finish, BEN pulled out. Alana let out a loud whimper

"BEEEEEN," she whined, "put it back iiiin."

BEN shook his head, he bent down instead, so that he was eye level with her entrance. It was dripping with sweet juices, and was begging him to come forth.

He held out one finger, and waggled it at Alana. She pushed out her bottom lip into a pouting manner

"Please...stop fucking teasing me already!" Alana complains.

BEN smirks, and puts his finger down.

"BEN? What are you-" Alana stops in mid sentence to let out a loud moan.

BEN had begun to slowly lick her clitoris. Careful to trace around it more than actually licking it directly. He then kissed it. Sending pleasure waves all throughout Alana's body.

BEN then shoved his tongue down into Alana's entrance. He moved it around and around. Soft moans and whimpers escaping Alana. BEN suddenly pulls out. He holds out two fingers, and slowly inserts them. Alana lets out a pleasurable sigh. BEN smirks, and slowly begins to move them in and out. He moves is hand a bit, so that not only can he finger her at a slow pace, but so that he can lick her clitoris at light speed

Alana arched her back upwards again, feeling her climax climbing up again. BEN feels her walls tightening, so he pulls out. Before Alana can complain, BEN thrusts his member into Alana's entrance once more

Alana moans pleasurably - which only heats BEN up more. He begins to thrust harder, and faster as he feels his climax climbing up too

"B-BE-EN!!" Alana screams at the top of her lungs. Her walls tighten, and then a blissful release occurs. Exhausted, Alana slumps backwards, panting hard. BEN trusts once more, and finished himself. He pulls out, a mess of juices pooling out into the bed. BEN swirls some of it together into his fingers, and holds it out to Alana. She opens her mouth, allowing the sweet treat to flood her mouth (BEN tastes like strawberry pop tarts)

BEN giggles

"God damn...why do you have to be so hot?" He asks jokingly

Alana scoots over, so that BEN can snuggle up next to her. Tired from their fun playtime, they both peacefully drift off to sleep in each other's arms

-THE END-