Duvets - AmazingPhil Imagine (with Danisnotonfire)

-You and Phil are cuddled up next to each other on the sofa at Phil's house, watching your favourite episode of adventure time. You are curled up, leaning your head softly on his muscular shoulder, while his arms are wrapped protectively around you, stroking your hair gently. It's raining outside and you watch as the drizzle slowly runs down the window pane. Phil sees that you are getting goosebumps and immediately springs up into action.-

Phil: Wait one minute beautiful. *Phil leans down to gently kiss your nose. You giggle which sets off a grin that slowly creeps across his soft lips.* I'll be right back!

*Phil comes back carrying his and Dan's duvet swung across his right shoulder*

Phil: I'm sure Dan won't mind if we borrow this for a second *Phil winks at you and you can't help but burst out laughing.* I've always loved your laugh. *Phil sighs as he gazes longingly at you* RAAWWWWWWRRR!

*Phil runs over to where you are sitting and jumps on you, covering you completely in duvet so you can't see a thing. You feel his legs wrapped around your body and his arms hugging you over the mass of duvet that coats you.*

You: *Through laughter* No! Phil! Phil! I can't breathe! Help!

*Phil immediately gets up to ensure you're okay and turns back into his usual cute, awkward self. He places the duvet on the floor next to the sofa and notices that you're not in any pain, you're actually laughing.*

You: GOTCHA! *You pounce on Phil and he allows himself to roll onto the floor with you on top of him, so that you are now both lying in a mass of soft, bouncy duvet on the floor. You are still on top of Phil but you are sitting up, with him lying down, while your knees are either side of his pelvis, and you can feel his package softly rubbing against you. Phil starts to tickle you.*

Phil: Meooooow *Phil growls in an extremely flirty manner, sitting up and nibbling at your neck, you feel his soft stubble scratching you as he softly kisses around your neck*

You: Phiiiiiiil Dan will be home soon! We can't! *You try to contain your giggles as Phil lies you across the duvet and gets on top of you. Phil brushes the hair from the side of your face, and leans his nose against yours, rubbing the two together as he crinkles up his face.*

Phil: I really, truly love you. You make my life so much happier and I just want to stay in this moment forever... with you. 

*Phil lies down next to you, keeping you so close to him that you can feel his warm breathe upon your cheek.*

You: You'll have to catch me first! *You pounce up before he can take in what you just said, and make a run for Dan's room to find somewhere to hide, but you can hear Phil heavy on your heels. Running after you in fits of laughter. You're in Dan's room looking for somewhere to hide but there's no where. Phil slams open the door and leaps into the room, his eyes wild with excitement. You grab the nearest thing to you, a totoro plush, and throw it at Phil's face. His reactions are somewhat slow and it ends up hitting him on the forehead, bouncing off, and rolling across the floor.*

Phil: Oh you are SO going to pay for that!

*Phil threatens as he runs towards you, sweeping you off of the ground. You watch as the muscles in his arms flex. His hands are locked underneath you like a seat, and you can see that it's no trouble at all for him to pick you up. He spins you around as you lock your hands behind his neck, throwing your head back laughing as your hair sweeps across the room. Phil gradually moves across and throws you onto Dan's bed where you bounce up and down gently until becoming still. Still panting from the sudden excitement.*

Dan: Guuuuys I'm hooome! It's fucking freezing outside jesus christ. *Dan walks into the room and sees you lying down, out of breathe* Ahem, I wonder what you guys have been up to *Dan winks at you while noticing that his duvet is no longer on his bed* Phil you better not have came all over my bed! Even if you did take the duvet off!

Phil: Daaaan! I did no such thing! *A blush breezes across Phil's cheeks as he looks down, watching Dan leave the room.* Now, where were we? *Phil asks while jumping onto the bed next to you*

Dan: RRRRRAAAWWWWWRRRR *Dan shouts at the top of his lungs, as you see his duvet flying at your face. You think to yourself that he must've run into the living room and picked up his duvet. You quickly cover your face as the soft duvet drowns you in a smell of sweet flowers, it smells clean and refreshing. Phil giggles uncontrollably and takes your hand firmly into his. It's pitch black but you can feel the warmth of his body resonating towards you.* PREPARE YOUR BODIES! *Dan yelps as he flips the duvet off and jumps ontop of you both, quickly pulling the duvet back on afterwards. But not covering you this time, just under your chin so you can hide under it.*

You: So glad you could join us! *You laugh as you are squished inbetween Dan and Phil* A bit squishy in here don't you think? *Phil looks over at Dan, subtly nods, and you watch as Dan nods back.* What are you two up to? *You smirk as you narrow your eyes trying to work it out*

Phil: So Dan, you know I heard that she's a bit ticklish *The right corner of Phil's mouth curled into a sneaky smile*

Dan: Ohhh realllllyyy noww? Well, i think i need to test this theory out.