Crona's Rose

A/N: I typed this on a tablet so forgive me if there's any errors.

Ramona rushed down the hallway of DWMA nervously shaking because she was late for class again. The tall silver haired girl following behind her was her weapon and best friend Celestia. "Hey don't be so worried Stein can't do anything to us that we won't be able to handle." Celestia said in a confident tone. "Says you he'll be furious we've missed half of class because of your bright idea!" Ramona said in a much more panicked and hurried tone. Ramona continued running down the hallway smacking into another person in a hurry to class. The other person was the pink haired boy named Crona. "Oh I'm s-so sorry what do I do I don't know how to deal with running into someone." He nervously stuttered out blushing. She brushed her raven black hair out of her eyes and looked up at Crona her face a deep crimson. "I-It's ok I'm sorry I ran into you how about later I b-buy us lunch to make it up to you..." Ramona said her blush darkening. "S-sure see you later" Crona walked away blushing darkly. Celestia smirked and said in a friendly teasing voice. "Awe wittle Ramona got a cwush." Ramona hid her face in her hands blushing even darker. "C-Celestia!" She yelled through her hands thinking to herself. "But he was really cute" She shook her head and walked into class with her smart ass of a weapon.

********************Three Hours Later********************

Celestia walked out in front of Ramona with a proud smirk. "See no remedial lesson you were worried for nothin." Ramona sighed and spoke in her usual quiet tone. "Only because he was laughing too hard... I'll see you at home I need to take a walk" Celestia giggled. "Going to see your new boyfriend~" Ramona blushed and quickly walked out of the school. Crona was sitting on a ledge outside the school enjoying the rare quiet Ramona shyly walked up and spoke quietly. "H-hi mind if I sit next to you" Crona nodded nervously and she sat next to him on the ledge.

A/N: A short first part to my Crona x OC fanfiction just a case of writer's block that's all.