Prologue

It was a regular school day in Beacon Hills, and nothing really interesting or exciting has happened yet.

Scott and his friends were in school, in history class, and as usual most of them were dying of boredom. Kira was the only one paying attention to the lesson since her father was the teacher, but the others were busy doing their own thing.

Scott, Isaac, Erica, and Boyd were talking werewolf related things, Stiles and Lydia looked like they were having an argument, and Allison was on her phone texting someone.

"Lydia come on!" Stiles whispered, as Lydia gave him an angry look and turned around. Their argument was over and Lydia was mad at him, so Stiles had to think quick to make Lyda to stop being angry at him, because dealing with a livid Lydia was not something he wanted to expirience

"Hey, Lydia." He whispered, but she pretended like she ddn't hear him.

"Lydia." He tried again but she continued to draw the flower on the back of her notebook. Lydia was sittting in front of Stiles, so he decided to poke her on the back with his pencil.

Before she could react the teacher said "Mr. Stilinski! If you don't want to pay attention in class, at least let miss Martin to listen."

Stiles was looking at mr. Yukimura like a deer caught in the headlights, and he forgot that he was still poking Lydia with his pencil. Lydia huffed loudly and when Stiles turned around he saw that he was poking her on the nose with his pencil. Startled he yelped and leaned back in his chair with a bit more force than necessary, causing the chair to slip, and Stiles fell on the ground with a loud thud. Everyone stared laughing except Stiles who was a bit embarrassed, and Mr. Yukimura who was annoyed with the interruption. Even Lydia cracked a smile.

The laughter was too loud and the teacher tried to get their attention but it didn't work. Alter a few minutes Mr. Yukimura managed to calm down the students but it was too late. In that moment the bell rang, and everyone left the classroom, before he gave them homework. Mr. Yukimura just sighed and shook his head. Stiles and Scott exited the classroom after Stiles pulled himself from the floor. Lydia was already at the end of the hallway with Allison and Kira. Stiles ran after her.

"Lydia, wait!" he yelled, as he ran. The three girls turned around just as Stiles got to them.

"What?" She snapped, still angry from earlier.

"What do you say about a party?" He asked.

"A party?" She repeated raising her eyebrows.

"Yes, tonight. We'll invite everyone it will be awesome." He explained. "we can use the spare key to the school, and we'll have the party at the pool. What do you say?"

"I'm in." Allison said and looked at Kira and Lydia.

"I'll think about it." Lydia said and looked at Kira.

"Isn't that illegal?" She frowned.

"No"

"Yes"

"Maybe"

Stiles Allison and Lydia said at the same time.

"Don't worry about it. No one will know." Stiles said and then he and Scott left for their next class.