One(:

[MERCEDES POV]

Really dad! ENGLAND OF ALL PLACES YOU CHOOSE ENGLAND! what the hell! Just because you got full custody doesn't mean you move me away from my family!! Fu- my thoughts get cut off.

"Mercedes are you ready?" Dan said.(My sperm Donor)(dad)

"Yeah can I at least invite my mom and sisters and bestfriend to the airport?" I asked.Can't wait to see my bestfriend! She is my cousin but she has been the main since day 1.

"Sure." he hesitated.I don't give a donkey if he would have said no, I still would have invited them! I'M SO TIRED! I ran to the car putting my headphones in, Mmh some Nirvana could help the mood. SHIZ. That was my jam my lady jam.... Pitch perfect is lifee.

Audrey: Hey, I'm already at the airport so what Starbucks drink you want?

Me: Grande white iced mocha with whoop cream! Xoxo! Is the dam there?

Audrey: Yes(: Xoxo bye

When she sent that I realized I will only be able to see them for a while. My stomach was turning and I felt like I was going to barf. I feel like I need some My chemical romance to make me satisfied. Owh damn were already here! I rush and grab all my suit cases and duffel bags. Which happen to be Orange and Pink and black and say my name. Since were using my dads private Jet I got my laptop and blanket that has a picture of me. As soon as I get mu stuff in the jet I go explore to find my favorite peoples!

"Hey Cedes!" I hear my cousin scream.

"Omf Aud!" I shout back. I grab my Starbucks drink out from her hand."Oh how I shall cherish this drink that is my life."

"Imma miss you! Your suppose to be the snooki to my Jwoww." She started to cry. I couldn't help but laugh and cry.

"I'm going to miss you too freckled face!" I hugged her. I get tapped on my shoulder.

"Sierra! Kira! Zoe!" I shouted and gave them hugs. Awwe we all used to be closer then peas in a pod.

"Hey Cedes!" they all shouted in unison. I looked at them, but were is mom? I haven't seen any of them in a year except Audrey I see her every sunday.

"Where is mom?" I asked. Mmh work maybe...

"She...is.. uh.. busy...." Kira hesitated. Mmh oh well we can skype.

"Mercedes we need to go okay tell them you will skype, call or whatever later." He groaned. I rolled my eyes. Hold in your anger.1..2..3.. breathe.

"Bye, snapchat me!" I yelled them ran to the Jet. I sat in my seat starring out my window and noticed the girls starring at me crying. I felt a tear roll down my eye. I can't believe he is making me move with him away from the people I love and trust with my life. It's like taking my insides and ripping them out and chopping my heart into a million pieces. I kept crying for about 30 minutes.Then I just fell into a deep sleep for the rest of the way.

This is my first fanfics tell me what you think.Please leave tips and vote! Xoxo.
~M.