Feliciano x Reader Lemon (updated)

The light haired Italian lay my down on the bed softly, leaving me for a few seconds to close and lock the door, meanwhile, I slipped out of my jacket, discharding on the floor. After both the deeds were done, he came back and hovered above me, placing both hands on the side of my head. His hazle eyes peered into my (eye color) orbs. His smile was different; sweet yet, lustful. 

"La Mia Principessa."  He sighed, placing a warm hand on my cheek. His hand moved from my cheek to my lips. His thumb teased my lips, before he planted a kiss on them that match his smile; Sweet, yet lustful. His hand traveled south.

Soon his lips also headed south, stopping at my neck. He kissed it up and down, stopping when he heard a moan escape my lips. I felt a smirk pressed against my skin. "You like that, -(Your Name)- ~?" He asked in between kisses. I hastily nodded. Soon Kissing turned into Licking; Licking to nibbling; Nibbling to sucking. All making me cry in pleasure. 

"Feli~ these..." I tugged on his shirt "won't be needed soon... We should get them out of the way." I felt soft strands of hair tickle my neck, before he broke off and removed both mine and his pullovers. With little force, he tossed them to an unknown location in the room. 

Feliciano stared at the bra around my chest. Good thing I wore my favorite (color) lacy bra. His Hazel orbs didn't move from my covered breasts. It was starting to get a bit...Awkward for me. I slowly started to cross my arms over my chest. "F-Feli (I-Ita)?" His Sweet-Lustful smile returned, "I'm Sorry, -(Your Name)-. You're just so...Perfetto." 

Without warning, he slipped his hand under on of the cups. He ran his digit over my nipple, which was hardening quickly.  I felt myself getting wetter and hotter, with each time he passed over it. 

"Nnnhgg~" I beathed as my body shivered with bliss. Tossing my head aside, I lightly rocked my hips into his body. A happy sigh broke free from his soft lips. 

Soon he withdrew his hand and stood up, unzipping his pants and allowed them to drop to the floor. I also unzipped my pants, but Feli pulled them off of me. He tossed them, also disposing them to find later. 

He softly pulled my legs apart to reveal more of my matching (same color) lacy underwear, "Awww~ look who's so excited for this~" He giggled, looking at my soaking underwear. "You're one to talk!" I said pointing to his Italian colored boxers, "Look at your erection!" We both giggled. "I guess you're right, -(Your name)-."

He started to rub and lick my lower lips through the (color) fabric. I moaned his name softly. "-(your name)-, you're so cute like this~"  I didn't realize how red was face was, until he said that. It didn't help, it just made me go redder. 

He stopped teasing my womanhood. "Wait!" He said suddenly, "What am I doing? I need your bra off first!" He attacked the fabric on my chest. After fumbling around with it for a few minutes, I just decided to take it off. 

"Ahh~ Grazie -(Your name)-!" He took one breast in his hand, and the other in his mouth. He sucked on the bud for a while before getting bored with it and moving to the other. 

I soon turned the tables on Feliciano, and he was now on his back. "Your turn~" I teased. I licked his one of his nipples. I looked up at him to see his eyes closed, with an open-mouthed smile. I headed downward, to his still covered member. I warpped my fingers around it and started pumping, gettting faster and harder as I went. His sweet moans filled the room.

"-(Your name)- I'm going to-!!" "Nah no you don't! Not with out me!" I stopped tending to his member.  He pouted at me. "I was so close too!" He whined. I flipped back on to the bed. I heard fabric ruffling and soon he was back hovering on me. 

"The only thing..." He grinded his bare hips into mine. "In between us now, is this (Same color) Fabric. Are you ready?"I swiftly nodded and reached to take them off. "No! I want to do it!" he pushed my hands away, and grabbed the fabric with his teeth, slowy ulling them down until they were off my body. 

He potition himself. "W-wait! I-I'm kind of a virgin, Feliciano..." He tiled his head to the side cutely. "Do...Do you still want to?" I nodded, again. "B-be gentle please..." He slowly ramed himself inside, but didn't do anything. 

I arched my back, as the sharp pain traveled up my spine. Tears were forming in my (color) orbs. "Shhh..." He cooed, wiping away the tears. "It'll okay, Principessa."

He was right. soon the pain faded and pleasure took the wheel. "M-Move...Please." I begged. Feli smiled at me and did as requested. He pulled out, only to slam back into me, gaining speed as he went. "Ahhhh~!" I moaned. "F-Feli~!" 

Feliciano snuggled into my neck. I heard grunts and moans of different volumes. His hot breath softly beat on my neck. "-(Your name)-, P-Put your hand on my curl... P-Please." 

I never really understood what the curl did, but I obeyed. I teased it in between my thumb and pointer. I loved the responses I got; Everything from a whimper, to a low growl. 

"FELICIANO~!" "-(YOUR NAME)- ~!" 

I felt something warm inside me, and felt extremely tired all of a sudden. It felt good, however. 

Feliciano pulled the blankets from underneath us, and covered us up. I turned on my side and curled up. "wait for me!" He chuckled, and pulled me into his chest. "-(Your name)-... Ti Amo." 

"what's... that?" I yawned. "You know I don't speak Italian..."I knew what it meant, I just wanted to hear it in English. "It means 'I love you'. " 

"Ti amo Troppo, Feliciano." He darkly chuckled, "You liar... I'll have to punish you later for that..Right now I'm too....I'm Too....Tired..." He drifted into sleep, just as I.