Getting Ready

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hurry up (Y/N) it's time to go swimming with the gang!" Ugh, how annoying could, Blue, your best friend, get?! Couldn't she tell that I need my beauty sleep?! "Don't worry, Blue I'm almost ready... Zzz.." "That's it.."

SMASH!

"AHH!!" I squeaked. "Blue?! What the hell! Why'd you break my door?!" "Weeellll you were about to fall asleep again soooo.. I decided to break your door down so I could scream in your face saying that WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" She screamed.

Great, I was having a nice dream but this bozo had to come in and wake me up.. "Fiiine.. I'll get everything packed up so we can go.." I said. "Oh yeah about that, umm, us and the gang are going to stay there for 2 months.. You know, to cool down and have some fun!!"

"WHAT?! But then that means I have to pack a lot of stuff and I'm to lazy to do it!!" I whined. "Oh come on it's not that bad.. Here I'll help you pack!" "Okay thanks.."

Blue's POV

"Okay thanks.." (Y/N) said. Geez, where's the fun, annoying, nice (Y/N) I know? Now she's all lazy.. And still annoying.. But in a good way!! But at least she won't be as lazy when we get there.... Wait.. Green's going to be there.. *smirks evilly* I got an idea but I'm going to need the help of Yellow, Crystal, Platinum, and Sapphire.. Hehehe, watch out (Y/N) because here we come..

(Y/N)'s POV

I saw Blue smirking evilly and wondered 'uh oh, when she has that face, there's no telling what she'll do..' So I decided to keep quiet, just in case..

"Oh (Y/N)~" Blue sang. "What?" "Make sure to wear and bring your most sexiest bikini~" "W-What?! Why?!" I blushed. "Well duh! Because Green's going to be there!! And you don't want to upset him, do you?~" I blushed furiously, why would she say that to me?!

Well here's why..

A couple years ago I developed feelings for Green and was to nervous to ask him if he had the same feelings for me.. But unfortunately, Blue keeping a close eye on us (because she shipped us.. Duh!) like a hawk, quickly figured this out and I confessed to her that I did like him!! But she promised not to tell anyone! But the next day all and I do mean ALL the girls in our group knew about it..
Some friend.. Oh well it happens, like this one-

"(Y/N)?" I flinched, "you okay? You've been staring at your wall for 10 minutes.." Really that long?! "Sorry!" I said quickly. "It's fine! But while you were daydreaming about you and Green having my nieces or nephews, I packed everything you need for the vacation!!" She smiled! "Thanks Blue.... WAIT WHAT?!" "Haha oh nothing lets go!!" She quickly ran out of my house and was laughing. "BLUE YOU ARE SOOO DEAD!!" I quickly ran after her and locked my house so no one could break in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone for reading!! I know pretty boring so far.. But we don't know what's going to happen to (Y/N) next!! Bye!
Oh yeah, I might update tomorrow because that's how awesome I am! I totally promise that it will be longer!!
Bye!! (Again.. :P)