Chapter One

Bleach Fanfiction
Ichigo X Soifon
Chapter One

~~~~~WARNING VIOLENCE AHEAD~~~~~

The day started out pretty simple for Ichigo, excepted for his dad trying to kick his face in.

'Man today is boring, No school, no Rukia, no chores, nothing. I wonder how the soul society doing now that Azien has left?' Ichigo thought to himself.
"SHUT UP!!!!!" Soifon opening a door with extreme force slams Ichigo in the face breaking his nose and knocking him out.
"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAV...... Ichigo? Crap, Ichigo are you awake?" Yoruichi ask the unconscious Ichigo."See what I tell you, you have an anger problem."
"No I don't."
Yoruichi pointing at Ichigo."What do you call this?"
"He was there at the wrong time, that's all."
"Sure he was. Well since you opened the door you carry him to your home and see care to him."
"Why does he have to be at my house, can't I just drop him off at his house?"
"You broke his nose at least you can do is have squad four fix it and heal up any wounds from the door attack."
"Fine." Replied Soifon as she was picking Ichigo off the ground.
____________SOME TIME LATER IN THE SOUL SOCIETY_____________
Over in the soul society. Soifon finally gets Ichigo to squad four. Captain Unohana looks over Ichigo.
"He is in no condition to return to the world of the living, he will have to stay here till he is better."
"Yes captain I will find somebody to look after him here."
"Why not you?"
"I have to look after the punishment squad."
"Yes I know that, but were you the one that put him this condition?"
"Yes I was, but I can't slack off because of a simple mistake."
"You leave me no choice, you are now ordered to take care of the patient, at your own home."
"Yes captain." Soifon replied as she was picking up Ichigo and leaving.
At Soifon's house. "Why do I have to take care of him I will never know."
Byakuya popping out of nowhere responding. "Why are you complaining when it was you who did this to him, he didn't ask for his face to be smashed in by a door."
"Captain Kuchiki, I'm so sorry to be complaining."
"Why is Ichigo in your house, when he should be in squad four's treatment area?"
"Captain Unohana ordered me to bring him here so I can look after him, Captain Sir."
"Very well see to that he makes a full recovery and gets out of the soul society."
"Yes Captain."
_____LINE BREAK____________
Four days later, Ichigo is still unconscious in Soifon's home.'Why does he look so cute when he sleeps? Why am I saying that?!?!?!?!?! ' Puzzled she looks back down at Ichigo, wondering 'how does his lips taste' bending down about to kiss him she snaps out of it.'Was I about to kiss him? What came over me?'
"Why where you about to kiss him?" Yoruichi asked.
"I was not about to kiss him!"
Ichigo wakes up "Why are you two yelling?"
"SHUT UP!" Soifon punches Ichigo in the face knocking him out again.
"Seriously you had to punch him in the face, you just want to keep him don't you?"
"NO I don't!"
"Anger problems you need some help with that anger."
'Maybe I do have a problem with my anger' looks down at Ichigo 'Maybe I do want Ichigo to stay? Who am I kidding I hate Ichigo, why did Yoruichi have him placed to recover in my house?'
Looking at the now re-unconscious Ichigo wondering if she should kiss him or not. Finally giving into temptation bending down....end of chapter. :-)