-Notes 001-

1912, Japan.

Have you heard? Many reports of demon slayers rapidly gone missing, not because of a demon, but something else.... What could it possibly be?

Every time someone takes this mission, they never come back.

Yellow eyes. And strange yellow substance. (NOT URINE.)

Drug and Poison makers say the substance is acidic, and can easily affect people who either: eat it.
Or
Touch it, causing they're skin to melt. If not treated, the victim will suddenly lash out and try and kill others around them, and then eat them.

This is something new around here in Japan (taisho era.) Surprisingly, demons and this mystery are NOT similar.

We call this substance nanite.

This new species of a "demon"  is rare to catch at night, the figure is curvy, yet tall

is rare to catch at night, the figure is curvy, yet tall. Female. It's shown to have a tail in a syringe, full of the same substance as was found, probably its tracks.

When to know she's nearby, you'll hear a high pitched giggle before your doom, the subject can also fly.

It also has a wide range of "modern" weapons, seemingly from America.

The yellow eyes are the most noticeable feat, her yellow eyes are different, it's unsettling and manic-

She doesn't seem to eat her victims, though, rather grabbing them and drinking their blood, and other liquid.

Oil. I think oil fuels it's strength-

[The pages seem to be torn off from this point].

1913, Japan.

She found me.