Prolouge

(Going to start sort of like in the ROTG)

Elsa's POV

Darkness. That's all I see.

I'm cold and scared.

But then I see a ray of light. Surely not from the sun because its night.

Then there it was.

A full moon above my head.

As soon as I saw how it was glowing, my fear went away. Its big and bright, making me less scared each passing second.

Why am I here?

Who am I?

You are Elsa Arendelle but the world will know you as cupid. You will bring love into this world.

I checked my surroundings and there was no sight of any one.

"Who said that" I started to levitate from the ground bringing me closer to the moon.

No answer. I was put gently back on the ground. This time on my feet.

I examine my outfit. I was wearing a blue icy dress. It had a slit on the right side of it. It had long sleeves but it reveled my shoulders. (Elsa's ice dress)

I start to walk around the place I am. Its snowy here. Where ever it is.

As I walked I found a tree to sit by. But the moment I touched it ,frost starts to cover the tree trunk.

I took a step back and examined the frost. It made a heart shape.

Did I do that?

I touched it again but this time it was covered by red sand? I'm guessing.

I started to walk down the mountain and then I found a forest where I started to run around in. I touched every tree. And each time i did it either got covered in red sand or first appeared.

I was at the end of the forest. And then I saw a kingdom. It had a large castel in the middle.

Before I went any further. I stopped at the end of the small island I was on. There was a large river like pond , in between the kingdom and I .

I looked down at my dress and it seems that it started to turn pink.
I waved my hand in the air and red sand appeared. I raised my other hand and red sand appears on both of my hands. And on top of my head there was a heart made out of sand.
(Like in the pic in the media)

I put my hands down. But then I tried again. To my surprise red sand didn't appear. Instead snow appears.

Snow, snow,snow

I thought in my mind as I closed my eye and waved my hands around. I opens my eyes and saw it was snowing.

I closed my eyes once more and thought.

Red sand, red sand, red sand

As I opend my palm I saw a heart made out of red sand.

I played with my powers for a bit then I remembered the kingdom. Before I stepped on the water, I started to levitate again. The wind is blowing hard. Then I thought for a moment and then spoke.

"Wind take me to that kingdom."

And as soon as I said that the wind blew and I landed gently on the other side where the kingdom was.

I started to walk through the village.

"Hello there" I greeted some people. They ignored me.

"Hellow Miss" I waved at a old women out side her house.I was ignored again.

Then I saw two children walking towards me. I used mg advantage and tried to speak to them.

"Hi kids can I ask where I am and-" I was cut off as I felt a chill up my spine. The kids passed right through me.

I turned around and then a couple passed through me as well.

Water filled my eyes.

I'm alone.

All alone.

"Wind take me to the mountain"

The wind blew me to the mountain I was first at. I saw a small cave and I entered it.

And when I did. I let all my tears fall. Tear after tear after tear , untill I fell asleep.

( soo umm is this good? Please let me know cuz I'm not sure. I just need at least 2 votes and comments for me to continue)