Unpredictable

Never in a million years did Lyanna think she would be a part of something this big. She also never thought that she would have accomplished as much as she has at the age of just 28. The best part of her job aside from the joy of digging up prehistoric creatures of the past, is that she gets to work with her uncle; Alan Grant, one of the most respected and renowned palaeontologists of the century.

But when John Hammond, one of their primary investors arrives at their site in the Badlands and offers to fully fund their dig for another three years and all he wants in return is for the two of them and Ellie Sattler to go to a park he has created and give it their endorsements... Well, who are they to say no?

Little did they know that that one decision set off a chain reaction of chaotic events that were essentially Unpredictable.

Ian Malcolm/OC
By Rachael Thomas
@chaospossum

Authors note: Hey guys! I'm back with a new story!! I recently watched the first Jurassic Park movie again because it's had such a strong and enormous influence on my life and career choices and I realised that while Alan remains my favourite character because he is my role model, I also love Ian as well. There's just something about him. I don't know.

I was wondering who was going to read this and what they'd like to see happen. Send me an inbox or leave a comment. I love to hear from my readers. Also, this is going to have better punctuation and spelling than my 4 Walls fanfiction.

Anyways, more is going to be on the way soon so get excited and hold onto your butts!