Sweet Secrets

She looked at her refection in the mirror. She was dressed in a dark blue lace dress. It had three quarter length sleeves and it came halfway down her tan thighs. The top showed off her elegant shoulders and her collar bone. The sleeves started right below her shoulders. It was sexy, yet modest. To tie it together she wore a two inch wide black belt right below her breasts. But, no matter how hard she tried, she could not, for anything, hide the small bump that was growing beneath her skin.

She sighed and turned away from the mirror. At the tender age of 23 she wasn't ready to be a mother. Before you ask, yes, she is married. She walked and sat down at the foot of the bed that was in the room. She felt warm breath and a pair of lips on her shoulder.

"You look lovely," his thick British accent said, cutting through the silence that was filling the small room.

"Thank you," she chirped in her sweet southern accent and blushed furiously.

"You're even more beautiful when you blush," he added, kissing across her shoulder.

She shuddered from the chills that spread through her body and pushed him away playfully. He came to her and wrapped his arms around her stomach, kissing her cheek lightly and murmured, "You telling everyone tonight?"

"I depends on if you tell me where we're going," she said turning and letting his hand fall on her hips. A smile glinted in her eyes as she pressed her lips gently on his.

"Dinner with my mum, sister, Louis and Hannah."

"Gemma will be there?" Laura asked excitedly, her accent thickening to a degree it sounded almost as British as her husbands.

"But of course," he teased her, nuzzling into her neck. A giggle left her lips as his chocolate brown, crazy curly hair tickled her shoulder. Her fingers weaved their way through his locks and pulled his head toward her lips.

"I love you," she whispered before pressing her lips gently against his. His arms instinctively wrapped around her waist, hugging her closer. As she pulled away from his soft lips, a smile spread across her red lips. "Ya got a bit of lipstick right there," she murmured wiping it off with her thumb.

"Well, ain't you sweet?" Harry teased. She nodded and poked his dimples. He winked and grabbed her wrist, looking at the underside, where she has a single tattoo.

"You know, babe, you never told me what this stands for," Harry whispered, slowly in her ear. A chill ran down her spine as his warm breath fanned over her neck.

"That, Harry, is a conversation for another day," she said, her child-like voice finalized. He shook his head and laughed.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her up. "Come along, my love, Louis and Hannah and Gemma and Mum are waiting!" and with that he whisked her through the house and to the car.

Breathlessly, she asked, "Well you surely don't let a girl get a word in do you, Styles?"

"Well, Styles," he mocked, "I figure my wife would be used to that and love me anyway."

She glared at him teasingly and tapped her fingers on the car window, impatience evident as she was waiting the torturously short ride to the quaint restaurant that Anne picked for the dinner.

"Here we are," Harry murmured, sounding unhappy as he pulled up beside a small silver Volkswagen. She furrowed her brow as he walked around and opened my door. "For you, m'lady."

"Why thank ya, kind sir," Laura smiled wrapping her arm around his long torso.

The door opened and the maitre d' nodded, recognizing Harry and Laura and led them to the table where five people were already sitting. Harry's arm wrapped around her waist tightly as a gorgeous red head woman walked up to them.

"Harry Bear!" she cried, hugging him although Laura was still holding his arm.

"Ally, it's great to see you. This is my wife Laura," he muttered, pulling away from her embrace and placing his hand on Laura's stomach protectively.

Her eyes flashed to Laura, "Um hi." Laura smiled a comforting smile and Ally's nerves calmed as she took in Laura.

She was pretty, she thought. She saw exactly why Harry was taken to her. Ally adjusted her floral print razorback dress and smiled.

"Come to the table," she said, grabbing Harry's hand and leading him to the table and causing his grip on Laura to loosen, leaving her standing alone.

Laura let out a breath and walked over to the table. A warm smile lit up Anne's face as she saw her beautiful daughter-in-law.

"Laura, how are you, love?" Anne asked, embracing Laura. Laura breathed in Anne's scent, and was reminded of home and her mother.

"Hannah," Laura said with a smile in her voice as she looked at the petite girl who was seated beside Louis.

"Hello, my love," she greeted, letting Louis' hand go and standing up, joining the mini reunion in the middle of the restaurant.

"Are you okay?" Laura whispered in her ear. "You don't look well."

A startled look crossed Hannah's face and Louis noticed it. He got up and walked past where Gemma, Harry, Ally and Anne were talking to where his fiancée and Laura were.

"Laura!" he said embracing her, whilst whispering in her ear, "What did you say to her?"

"I just asked if she felt okay? She looks too think and faint!" she told him. "I'm worried."

"I am too," he admitted to his best mates wife. "She's not eating much, honestly."

"Louis, hey, mate," Harry greeted as he walked over to the group. Louis nodded, recognizing him as his arm slipped carelessly around Hannah's waist.

"Let's go sit. I'm starving!" Laura told them.