character introduction

C h a r l o t t e

I remeber when i used to have a crush on this really cute boy when i was 13 i thought i loved that douche bag, but i guess it was nothing like that.

Hi im charlotte anderson, and im 17 years old. I love socks. I have a sick obsession with my chemical romance.
Back to my heartbreak story i was 13 he was 16, i thought this kid actually had feelings for me, we'd meet each other under the huge willow tree at midnight, he'd always be there before me one time i came and he wasnt there i stayed there for 2 hours but i ended up going home cause i was worried that i might get caught

Well the next day, at school he was sitting with a really slutty girl. This was his exact words "listen little kid, your too young im older than you and i'll never love you not even when your older i'm sure you'll be as ugly as you are now"

Everyone laughed at me that day but ne having a smart ass nouth i said " oh okay im ugly and stuff and too young but at least im not stuck with a girl who probably has more than 5 STD's"

And he did something i'd never forget he took the girl off his lap and punched me in the stomach and kicked me in the face.

That day i vowed that I'll never fall in love with another person . Bck then i had no butt and i had a fat stomach
And i thought i was ugly so i vowed to make myself beautiful such as being skinner having a better butt and changing my styles from braides to emo stylish hair since i loved the way i looked with it on.

That day i vowed to always be me and never fall in love with anyone. And i meant. No one.

Author's note// soooo whatcha think ?