1

I slowly walked toward the bound girl. She struggled as i gently ran my fingers across her pale throat. "Don't worry darling, this wont hurt too much" I smirked at her as she whimpered quietly. I could sense the fear.
She cowered away cringing as I began to sharpen my knife in front of her. I could see the fear in her tearful eyes as she tried to plead with me. I slapped her ignoring her whiny, irritating voice.
I pressed my knife against her throat, smiling as the first beads of dark blood trickled down her pale skin.
I dug my knife in hard and she screamed "Don't worry sweetie this is only the start" I laughed a deep menacing laugh as I pulled the knife out and made the same cut in the opposit side of her throat.
I softly stroked her face as I spoke. "Such a shame a beautiful young girl like you has to die this way hmm. "
She began to say something but before she could I slit across her throat pulling her hair back to open the wound. I smiled as I listened to the sound of her choking on her own blood until it stopped.
She was finally dead.

~
i know its not that good. but if anyone reads this let me know what you think guys? and if anyone ever has any ideas for me to write about let me know 😊