Finding out

~*~(Bella's POV)~*~

we ran back to the house being chased. Mara thought we would get caught and kept on pushing me closer to the lake that was next to us. we all transformed into our human forms and kept running. right when i was about to fall into the pond, SG used her tendrils and teleported us back to the house. we got to the house and relaxed. "that was a close one..." i mumbled.

"why did we even go there?" Mara asked. i shrugged and grabbed my computer.

"hey, did you guys realize that that man looked like Slender...?" i asked. "i mean, he was tall, slender and he had no face..."

"i thought that stuff was fake... i mean, if it was him, then we would be in great danger..." Red explained.

"well, we couldn't get Slender sickness... we're immortal..." i explained.

"the elf has a point..." Mara stated. i glared at her. Dandy frowned, thinking about there being another group of immortal creatures.

~*~(BEN's POV)~*~

i was secretly watching the girls from Bella's computer. i was told to by Slender because he saw them in the woods. he said that they weren't humans. i trusted them and watched their actions. i saw Jackie eating a... kidney...?

~*~(Bella's POV)~*~

i watched as Jackie ate a kidney. i looked over at my computer and took it into my room. "BEN, i know you're there... so, come out..." i said as i frowned.

"how did you know that i was there?" he asked me.

"it's a secret..."

"well, why did you want me to come out?"

"you're spying on us, aren't you?"

"no..."

"yes you are"

"ok, fine, i am..."

"well, why?"

"Slender told me to..."

"well, tell Slender that we are immortal... my name's BELLA drowned... Mara is Mara the killer... SG is Slender Girl... Jackie is Eyeless Jackie... Red is Bloody Red... Dandy is Laughing Dandy... Mask and Hood are... well, Mask and Hood... Tina is Ticci Tina... and yeah..."

"oh, ok...." he said then left.

AN: im sorry that this is so short... i just don't feel like updating today...