Chapter 1

Jake's POV

"I'm so sick of this, of him, who needs him anyways? He's always wrong. I don't need you or your stupid parenting" I think as I put my clothes on my big Adidas bag. My dad never understand, he's never right. I'm leaving this fucking place and I'm never coming back, I promise. No goodbye note needed, yes I'm just going to walk through that door. I have enough money, enough clothes, enough food, I don't need him. I'm so done with him, enough is enough.

I hear footsteps, no, they sound far away. He shuts his door, I open mine silently. I walk down stairs, move to the back door open it, close it and BAM! I'm finally free. Now what? Don't look back Jake, don't look back. He'll never find you, I'm sure of that, damn sure. Where am I going? Far away for sure, far away from this hell that I once thought it was my home, a happy place to grow up. I start to skate ,on my way to the train station. He never liked the fact that i used to skateboard, well now I'm free todo so. School? Bullshit, nothing to miss. I need to find a place to live, and more likely a stable job. Okay, first thing to do Jake is: get away from here, don't let anyone or anything stop you. You're unstoppable, invincible!

I'm not going to miss him, i don't need him, we never got along anyways. Always working, never home. Work, work, work and more work nothing else is more important for him than work. Fuck, he even loved more his work than his own son. Never asked: How was school Jake? Or Everything alright Jake? No, never.

See? No reason to come back, nothing can change my mind now. I have everything i need here with me no more no less.

I get into the train, the door closes. It's to late now dad, I'm gone... Forever.