01

Hey guys! So this is my second book that I am writing, if you want you can go read my first book " the motel ". This book has some triggering in it just to worn you. Thanks for choosing this story & I hope you enjoy!

Michael sprung up from his bed in a panic. His whole body was hot and sweaty from the horrific nightmare he had. Michael kept trying to position himself so he could go back to bed but he couldn't, he was feeling very groggy and uncomfortable.

The past month Michael hasn't been getting much sleep in his new apartment. He keeps on having nightmares about the despondent death of his parents. it all happened two months ago when they headed off to see a concert in Los Angeles. A truck slipped on some ice on the highway and crashed into their car, that was the last of them.

Michael wanted to be in that car with them, he wanted to die, but of course his shitty self had to be sick with the flu. Michael knew, no doubt that he was a mistake. he hated everything about himself, he just wanted his depressing life to be over already.

After he heard that his parents had died in the accident, he started cutting himself daily. He had thought about it before, but he talked to his parents about it and they forced him into therapy.

He didn't need therapy now, he didn't want to get better.

After about a month living in his old house he sold it to get his own apartment, a very crappy apartment. Coming back to his lack of sleep in his new bed in his new apartment.

Michael stared at the wall for a minute, pulling up his sheets to his chin and waited, trying to close his eyes and fall asleep. He couldn't. Michael stood up from his bed and walked down the hallway to his kitchen grabbing a glass of water to cool down.

He checked his phone, the time read "6:00". The sky was pretty dark for it to be six o clock. Usually, at his old house he would be sleeping in to about 12:00, but things have changed and he had to get use to waking up early in the morning.

Michael stretched his back heading over to his couch with his water. he walked over to his TV and turned it on then flopped on the couch. Family Guy was on so he decided to watch that.

It wasn't long until Michael drifted to sleep.
-
" Hello?"
"Michael are you here?"
"Wake the hell up!"

Michaels eyes fluttered open, noticing the sound of two obnoxious boys standing outside the door. Realizing it was Ashton and Calum, the two dweebs he called his friends, he pulled his pillow over his head and adjusted himself to go back to sleep.

"DONT COME IN!" Michael groaned

"Why?" Calum giggled, "Michael Gordon Clifford what are you doing in there?"

"I'm concerned ." Ashton added

" JUST GO AWAY." Michael pleaded

He heard a click and a door inching open.

" Hey, well look at that, the door was unlocked!" Calum grinned

Michael stood up with lazy eyes trying to focus on the faces standing in front of him.

" The roller rink opens in an hour, you promised that you would come with us."

Shit, Michael did promise them that he would go today. He didn't want to though, he was anti social and didn't want to see anybody. Especially people that torment and bully Michael from school.

He was positive he would see somebody there, he just need to avoid them at all costs.

So that was the shortest little chapter, in sorry. Things are going to be getting good soon. If you enjoy this book please favorite it, it would mean a lot to me! I have a good feeling about this book, it's going to get very interesting w/ some curve balls and plot twists!