Middle School, 5th Grade

I am Abby and I just moved here on Sunday along with my mom Sarah.  My dad had died in a war when I was 9 years old. 

So today I have to go to school and it's a new school along with new people. But you know why I hate being the new kid, because everyone makes fun of the way you do stuff. I forgot to tell you that I have a routine about my personalities, today is goofball, tomorrow is angry, then lazy, and next is moody, and after that is shy, and finally on the weekends I am normal, now onto the story.

I woke up and got dressed into jean shorts and a shirt with a laughing monkey, not to mention socks with monkeys on them. I went down stairs and my mom was already at work so I got to make my own breakfast! I decided to make pancakes with gummy-bears on top! I made 10 pancakes and gobbled up 7. I slipped on my vans and packed my bag. I was on the bus in no time I heard people saying, "so this is the new kid!"  Because it was goofball day, I was in a good mood and I didn't care. Our bus driver is very nice and very funny. 

Finally we got to school and I was nervous but I saw my best friend from 1st grade. I missed her ever sense she had to move away. Now I am in the same state and class as her. 

I grabbed the seat right next to her. I had gotten glasses so at first she did not recognize me. I said "hi" then she recognized me by my voice. The teacher introduced me when she walked in. After that we did math and writing then art, which I love. After art and lunch we had an assembly, then at the end of the day we had science, and I love science. Then we packed up and the buses were here in no time. 

when I got home my mom asked "how was your first day at school?" I said "Amazing my best friend from 1st grade is in my class! remember Mary I love her! Also what are we having for supper?" "spaghetti" my mom answers. "yeah" I shout. we eat dinner and then I played lego-starwars. I had to get off when it was 8:50, I got off and got ready for bed, but before my mom came in, I turned on my lavalamp and radio. Finally my mom came in and tucked me into bed. I knew that even  though today was awesome, tomorrow was angry day!