What's The Cadence?

"What's the cadence CRAB?!"
My legs burn like hell.
"Tap, tap, tap, tap, crash,crash,crash crash, kat boom kat, kat kat kat, boom kat!" I screamed while planking"
" Let's go, I can't hear you. One time, for the one time! "
"Tap, tap, tap, tap, crash,crash,crash crash, kat boom kat, kat kat kat, boom kat!" I yelled again.
"Get up crabs! Back to the practice room! Double time, let's go!" my section leader said. I jogged across the field ahead of everybody.
"Good job....for a crab." Derrick said patting me on the back before strapping on his tenor drum. Ahhh that shit hurt. I winced as he hit my back.
We finished practice and I hit the court outside. I practiced my three point shots today after I finished my three suicides. Steph Curry with the shot boy. I made 467/520. Better than yesterday. I jogged around the track for two laps. On my way back to the inside gym, Shay caught up with me. She played the trumpet. Anything she want she get it, I never knew that most of them trumpet stereotypes was true. She got light brownskin and long dark brown hair. She a junior.
"Yo crab, you did good today " she said punching me on my back. I fell on the ground.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. I forgot about the whole drumline initiation. " she held her hand out trynna help me up.
"Yhunno, you should've played trumpet. All the cute people play trumpet. " she said chuckling. Did she just call me cute or ugly?
"I've always had an intrest in playing snare. My cousin played snare so he taught me." I said getting up.
"That's cool, well some of us are getting together at my apartment for the game, if you wanna come... "
"Nah, that's cool. I need to get home. My girl probably waiting on me."
"Mhhh, girlfriend? So, I see. I'll text you the address in case you'd like to bring her. Bye crab." she said jogging back to the gym. I shook my head.
"How you get my number? " I yelled.
"I know all about stars, Shawn " she yelled back.
I found Cali on the couch as soon as I walked in. I layed down on her lap.
"Ewww" she said pushing me on the floor.
"What I do?" I said getting up.
"You sweating " she said.
I jumped in the shower and threw on a black v neck with some cargo shorts and air forces.
"Baby put some clothes on, and let's be out. We having a gathering at one of the homies house tonight. "
"Shawn, I really don't wanna go out tonight. I had practice today and I'm really tired and my ass hurts. " she said turning the channel.
"Come on, please. I really want you to meet everybody " I said sitting on the couch.
"Shawn, I'm tired" she started pouting.
"Fine" I kicked off my shoes and turned the tv to sports center.
"Gimme kiss"
"Nah, I'm kinda sore from them sucides earlier. I think ima go to sleep. " she sat on top of me.
"I said gimme kiss"
"Move, racoon face yo breath smell like onions " I started cracking up. She checked her breath then headed to the restroom.
"There, I fixed it. I had Cheddar and Sour Cream chips with onion dip." she came and sat in my lap. She kissed me and I kept moving my head. "Shawn, stop it."
"Girl move, I'm trynna watch Manning make the touchdown. " I mushed her head to the side.
"Bae, I'm bored" she still tried to kiss me.
"I'm finna go take a ice bath, you wanna join?"
"No, I'm already cold." She grabbed her blanket and curled up on the couch. I grabbed bags of ice out the freezer and poured them in the tub. I sat down and felt my muscles tense. Soon after they relaxed. I sat in there for about an hour. When I got out I threw on some underwear and a shirt and went back in the living room.
She started kiss my neck as soon as I sat down and I started shaking. "Girl, move I'm trynna watch the game." She started pulling my shirt off, so I finally kissed her back. "Okay, now move " she turned the lights off. "Touchdown!! " then she turned the tv off. "Girl what the hell you doing?!"
"Shawn I'm wet"
"Go get a towel then little duck. " she mushed me in my head
"You make me sick. Baby, please."
"Go get some theraflu" she sat on me and started kissing me.
"Bae, please. You making me feel ugly."
"Girl, shut up" I mushed her forehead til she moved. She started rubbing me. I moved her hand.
"Baby stop."
"Girl, you stop Jason cold and he hurt. " I said turning the tv back on.
"Let me warm him up."
"Cali, stop touching my dick." I pinned her hand behind her back.
"Okay okay, I'll leave him alone. Let me go" she bit me.
"Ouch, dammit California. "
"Did you just call me California?" she bit me again.
"Dammit girl, stop biting me"
"Don't call me California, I'll bite Jason if you do that shit again. "
"You bite my dick, ima bite yo damn clit. Take yo ass to bed before I fuck you up. " she sat on me against.
"You just gone go to sleep? "
"I got practice in the morning. "
"I got something else for you to beat on besides a drum"
"Ya little dirty talk not gone work" I said raising her up off my lap.
"But, Shawn-
"Hush,I'm sleepy duck" I started to yawn.
"Baeee"
"Night Aflac" I kissed her cheek and went to sleep. I got practice in the morning and I'm still sore.