365 Reasons to Smile

"You should smile more. It's beautiful."

I personally find smiles beautiful. The way your lips stretch in an upward, curvy line. The way your not so white teeth slightly show through your lips. The way your brown and pink gums show high above your teeth. The way a single dimple on your right cheek forms. The way you get 3 eye wrinkles when your cheek bones rise high. The way your cheek bones are tattooed with your brown freckles and acne scars from the pass stages of puberty. All these flaws in your smile that you see I love. I love it. I love it. I love it. Because to me, smiles are beautiful. Smiles are attracting. Smiles are one of the many wonderful things about being happy.

I know life can be a butt-hole sometimes. Trust me. So I decided to create a book that will hopefully make you smile that beautiful smile of yours. Everyday -for a year- I will post something that makes me smile. From jokes to quotes and whole bunch of other stuff. Some people may take this for granted but I just want to make you guys smile. Even if it's a little one. Because to me, smiles are something precise and need more in the world. I really hope I can make you smile a little today.

-from a girl spreading a little happiness around