hypocrite

When i walked into my house, my dog was happy to see me.

I don't know why.
I am the reason she is locked up until midnight. I am the reason she eats the same glorified dried food everyday, I am the one gets annoyed when she begs for water when she is parched and nearly dying of thirst, I am the one who made her not able to care, and nourish, and love her own children.

She is not a dog any more, she is not what she is supposed to be. i made her this object, this teddy bear, that i bought to accompany my lonely self.

i bought her,

she is my living, breathing, entertainment, and i am held liable.

I am the enemy.

She loves the enemy.

She is happy to see me, the enemy, i pity her for that. That makes me sad. It really does.

I sat down on my pink couch I got at good will for 20 dollars  and watched the dog.

I wonder if shes happy. I wonder if she knows that i love her. I wonder if she wants to die, i wonder if she wants to be a real dog. I wonder if she thinks of me as an owner or rather a companion. I wonder if she thinks about me. I wonder if she feels left out.

i hope she love loves herself because i do, and i hope that matters because i don't love anyone except her.