BEGINNING

People say you  can choose what you want in life but you can not choose your family, you can choose to leave them but the blood that binds serve has a constant reminder of who you are. I never had one of those it only the image I see in the mirror that serves as a reminder of what I have been, what I am, and what I could be  but the image in the mirror aslo tells lies I would tell you who I  am because this is the life I live...

        MIRRORS
               written by aroboto ife
                      2015

           CONFUSION
(

At the Reyes house)

KIBRY: (opens the door) wake up dude.(throws pillow on kelay) k,wake up Daniel is here (Daniel enters) Wake your best friend ,
we are running late.(Kibry leaves)

DANIEL:Sleepy head (steps on the bed and starts jumping on it) Dude.

KELAY: Dont call me that ( Daniel still jumping ) stop it (kicks him ,he falls on her) (he looks stright into her eyes) (silence fills the place for a second) (she holds his nose)

DANIEL:(he stands) ouch

KELAY: you are so clumsy, haven't  I woken up

DANIEL: you kicked me,you know what I know why you kicked me you want a taste of me,you should have just asked.

KELAY:(gives a disgusted look) you know what keep on dreaming (daniel looking at her from up to down) (she suddenly notice she was not wearing a bra) (stylishly covers her chest) what are you looking at,hmmm?

DANIEL: were you drooling?

KELAY: (shouts) get out!

DANIEL:werido,any way your big speech is coming up in an hour time and please dont wear that canvas,I stole my sisters flats for you (daniel leaves)

KELAY: idiot noting is wrong with my canvas.
           (Later kealy comes down stairs) (daniel and kibry suprised)

KIBRY:my daughter looks more like a girl when she puts her hair down
       (Kelay notice her hair)
KELAY:shit (packs it up)

DANIEL:K,uncle was just trying to tease you, you stiill look like a pumkin

KELAY: I saw your jaw drop

DANIEL: not true!

KELAY:liar it did

(Emily, liam, sarah, and wacky enters)

LIAM: KD, stop arguing

KELAY:he started it

EMILY: (noices the shoes) is that mine

KELAY:(points at daniel ) he stole it

DANIEL: when you say the truth you just can't stop can you