Chaper one

(Lyon at top)
"Aw Crap!", Jayleen yelled. It was the 12th Time she had lost to Lyon and she had not been very happy about it. Face it Jayleen, you'll never beat me. "Whatever Lyon", Jayleen huffed. "Guys, stop fighting, Jason said annoyed. They had been playing super Mario bros since they got home from school. They were part of a club called the gamer's club at their school. They all loved to play games and discuss which ones they thought were good, bad, and Amazing.

Lyon's POV
I cannot believe I was dared to be friends with these losers. The stupid football team dared me to be friends with these losers. Mario is the easiest game ever. Not to mention, it's for babies. Whatever, I have to hang out with theses losers till tommorow. That's the day me and my buddies destroy their gamer's club room. They don't even know what a gamer is. A gamer is someone who plays call of duty and football games. Not these dumb baby games. I just got a text from one of my football buddies, Steve.

Steve: Hey man
Lyon : sup
Steve: you know we have a game in an hour, right ?
Lyon: oh crap! I forgot!
Steve: be ready in an hour.
Lyon: got it!

After Lyon's football game:
Guys, let's trash their club room now, I can't wait till tomorrow,Steve said excitedly lets go! They grabbed their bats and spray paint and destroyed the room. After everyone left, Lyon tried to destroy an nes with a copy of Super Mario Bros in it, which the club had bought for a lot of money on eBay. However, once he hit it with his bat, something happened . The nes flashed all different colors, and the next thing Lyon new, he had blacked out.

    Wazzup guys! So I hope you guys think think this story is worthy of being in the wattys! If you guys have any ideas or see any mistakes, comment where they are. I'll see you all in the afterlife! Bai