Chapter One.

I sat alone, it was hot almost blistering in the hot July heat. The sky was punishing me for what I've done, Burnt and dehidrated; my mouth was dry as the cement. My name was Ted but you can call me Teddy, Some call me Frosting though,over some frosting at school that matched the color of my hair. I constantly dyed my hair Purple, it was my favorite color after all.

"Teddy! get your ass inside! I need you to feed the cats!!" my mother yelled. I twitched at her wretched voice. It sounded like something that'd come from a mixture of burning car wheels on a highway at a rushed halt, to the scream of a baby cow slaughtered by the throat. "TEDDY!" she screamed again.

"I'm coming!!" I leeped to my feet so I didn't have to hear her anymore. Now to those cats, I walked to the edge of the yard and went to the corner where the street met the yard where they sat. "Morning Ladys." they smirked at my words. "Mom needs you guys inside again."

The first one stood up in a wobble, I knew she had already feasted today by the odor of fish. She said with a lick of the teeth. The other two followed as the first, the three went to the place I call home. Mom wasn't really a Mom, well she wasn't your normal She, She had a penis.
I quickly ran off to my left, off to school. There I can pretend to be normal. "Woe is me..."

Well this is something, I'm bored and I'm not sure if anyone will like this. Feel free to comment.

Sharper Corners And QuartersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara