UN expected love

im just an ordinary boy..I think? well for my 18 years of existence i only have one friend with me Bryan, just like me his just an ordinary boy maybe? and considered him as my best friend well do i have any choice i only have one friend right.? i was given a scholarship in a prestigious university and sad to say Bryan is not going with me. 

my name is Crane Heinrich and this is my life.

crane's POV:

as i enter these prestigious school i could see rich people every where i turn my head  and that im different from them i can feel they think the same as i did, they look at me with full disgust. i hurriedly go to my room and as i entered, the students who were inside were shock maybe because they think what am i doing there? one guy asked me'

bro, are you the new janitor ?

i answered ..........

are you deaf ?(sarcastic)   well i answered him "yes".   oh i see.   i sit at the corner of the room which no one occupied. i close my eyes for a while' i herd a voice, a woman's voice? 

hey you ugly monster why are you here? i don't think you belong here. get your feet out of this room

i raise my head up and looked at her. wow this woman is the most beautiful creature I've ever seen.

hey are you listening?

she looks like an angel but have a devil like attitude tsk..tsk.. yes miss i herd what you've said im here for my studies and no time to talk to a spoiled brat like you.

huh! how dare you!

cherry's pov:

how dare him answer me like that, i'll make sure his life will be miserable, no one beats me im the only daughter of the owner of this prestigious school no one answer's me back that way. just wait you ugly monster.

phone ringing...

hello? 

cherry...! im too exited to know what  happened to you, i herd that there is a guy who's not afraid to your evilly charisma?

shut up Michelle. you want me to damp you? 

duh cherry im just joking. so whats your plan?

im planning to destroy his life that simple. but not now. bye mich go to hell im busy.!

lough ok. good luck cherry.  

"check out what will happen next"