Too Much Hartbig Fanfiction? (Grester)

Grace and Chester have just arrived home from an event.

"You look stunning tonight." Chester says as he kisses Grace's neck.

"Thanks babe. But this dress is so itchy. Can you help me with my zipper?"

Chester unzips her dress and slides the sleeve off of her shoulder, placing gentle kisses on her collarbone.

"You know you looked super hot tonight too. I loooove when you wear bow ties."

"Well I appreciate that but it's actually really itchy, can you help me untie it?" Chester says jokingly with a smirk.

Grace takes a step towards him so their bodies are touching and his face is centimeters away. She moves her hands up his torso until she reaches the bow tie, never breaking eye contact. She can feel his dick get harder on her thigh. She slowly starts to grind her leg against him, letting her eyes do all the talking. Chester has always been so easy when it comes to a sexy eye fuck. She notices that his breathing gets much heavier when she slightly opens her mouth and bites her bottom lip. He tries to go in for a kiss but Grace back away and whispers:

"I'll meet you in the bedroom in 2 minutes."

She slowly walks away and winks. When she gets to the bedroom she takes off her dress and giggles to herself. She loves to tease Chester when it comes to sex. Like that one Hartbig fanfic she read where Hannah dances and strips for her. God that would be so sexy. Hannah's sexy eyes and hip rolls make me...

"Are you ready babe?" Chester walks into the bedroom in his boxer briefs.

Holy shit. Was I just thinking about...right before... Come on Helbig. Stay focused. Hannah is your best friend. I just need stop reading the fanfics.

"Always ready for you."

——–

Grace wakes up in the morning smiling. She had a dream about filming a video with Hannah. They both got super drunk and laugh their asses off and then they made out.

Holy shit what is wrong with me?!?! I am laying in bed next to my boyfriend who I had sex with last night and I can't stop thinking about Hannah. Why does this keep happening. Why I am I not grossed out by the idea of making out with a chick.

Grace gets out of bed and runs to the shower.

Okay Helbig here's what you're going to do. Go to Hannah's house. Tell her what is going on. Kiss her. And then maybe things will make sense. This is probably a really dumb idea but I can't keep trying to ignore it because it isn't going away.

Grace gets dressed and put a note on the counter for Chester that says, Going to Hannah's to talk about some EWDG stuff. Be back soon <3.

When Grace get's to Hannah's house, no one answers the door and she doesn't hear Ollie barking so she just assumes they are on their morning walk. She decides so sit on the front steps and wait. Her hands are sweaty from being nervous but she is also really excited to see Hannah.

What happens if I like it? What about Chester? What if Hannah doesn't agree to this? WHAT IF SHE IS GROSSED OUT MY THE IDEA?! THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA ASDFGHJKL;!!!!!!

Just as Grace gets ready to open her car door and leave, Hannah and Ollie walk up the driveway.

TBC