Then She Started Dancing

Based on jelena meeting at a dance audition.

Justin's POV

So today I have a dance audition to attend. Dancing and singing are two of my favorite hobbies and you'll never guess who I'm auditioning for...Chris Brown. He's doing a new music video with Lil Wayne and Tyga. I've already heard the song, it's called 'Loyal'and the soundtrack is maddening.

If I do make it into the finals, I would be meeting them and I have a feeling today is one of my lucky day.

I got dressed in a white wife beater and a black baggy jeans and ending the look with my favorite gray Supras. I'm a very likable person and you can say in the middle of the popularity pyramid.

I put some gel on the tip of my fingers and spiked by hair up. What? Chicks dig the look.

I ate my breakfast with my little sister and little brother and our parents soon joined in. After about 15 minutes of eating, I left home using my dad's Range Rover and went straight to the dance studio.

I set my water bottle on the bench and sat in the floor.

Selena's POV

I put on a comfortable sweat pants, along with the mint green vest top and headed to the dance studio.

Fifteen minutes later, everyone was given forms to fill out. After giving the required information, the choreographer came into the packed studio. There was about 40 persons and only the best 15 would be making it in.

The song that we are dancing is Loyal by Chris Brown and Lil Wayne and Tyga. The song began playing for everyone to remember the beat.

Then the choreographer, Mike stood in front of the mirror and did the first few steps, after repeating the steps a few more times, he then told everyone to join along in the few dance steps which was a simple 16 count move.

He selected five persons to be removed and I was not one of the five.

Justin's POV

"Just got rich, take a broke ni**a b*tch"

The music blasted through the entire studio. The best 20 dancers were left which included me and this beautiful brunette which has an amazing body.

My eyes were on her from the beginning when I saw her started dancing. I was behind her the whole time which allowed me to admire her without looking like a creep.

After the last part of the audition, we were given breaks so that the choreographer can decide who the fifteen would be.

I decided to talk to this girl and stop being such a pu••y.I cleared my throat and sat down next to her.

"Hey, I'm Justin" I said holding my hands out.

"Hey Justin, I'm Selena" she said with a smile and shook my hands.

"You think we're going to make it" she said.

"I don't know about me, but surely you" I said truthfully because if you see the way she dances you would surely be hypnotized by the way she moves.

"Aww c'mon, don't be so hard on yourself, I've seen you, you're good" she said making my eyes widen.

"You've seen me?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah, I've noticed you looking at me too" she said.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said."I couldn't control my eyes from a dancing beauty from you" yup that's the Bieber charm.

"Well, aren't you the charmer" she giggled.

"Ok guys, the five persons leaving are..." the choreographer said and listed the names and Selena's and mine weren't called.

"So you guys are going to be in the 'Loyal' music video and we've identified six of the best dancers to go on Chris Brown's tour which is for a year"

Selena let out a quiet squeal and held my hands. looking excited.

"Males are: Nick, Shaun and Justin. Females are: Charity, Selena and Alessandra"

Selena jumped up and pulled me up with her and attacked me in a hug.

"OMG, this is awesome" she said.

"Yeah" I agreed and hugged her closer.

I'll be working with her for a year which is so awesome.

6 months later

We laid in her bunk making out. We were in Australia and I snuck into her bunk, we've been dating for 4 months.

I began feeling under her shirt and she shivered causing goosebumps to cover her soft skin. Her fingers got tangled in my hair and I easily took off her bra and easily teased her sensitive nubs.

"Justin" she whispered but we would never go father than heated make out sessions and touching,a lot of touching.

But I would never force her into doing anything because I respect her and I knew we had a great future together. And that's how it will remain.

❇▪❇▪❇▪❇▪❇▪
A/N: Ok not my best but a few months ago I had a dream of something like this,I think I dreamt it was on TV but idk. But in the dream it was way better, but I only dreamed when they were both in the auditions.

Send in your requests...♥♥♥